Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Kansas, midwest. Keep us updated if the EDD is accurate. It sounds like you got about 10 days left. Did you get your VIN assigned yet?
No vin yet. But I have read of people who’ve been asked to schedule delivery and the vin hadn’t been updated yet. Just makes it hard to figure out my loan stuff.

My buddy in Kansas City just picked up his rivian last week, definitely jealous.

No vin yet. But I have read of people who’ve been asked to schedule delivery and the vin hadn’t been updated yet. Just makes it hard to figure out my loan stuff.

My buddy in Kansas City just picked up his rivian last week, definitely jealous.
I’m in Indiana - if the username wasn’t a clear giveaway…

I’m still TBD. No dates on the app either. Frustrating. Want to send another ask to my SA but I’m overstaying my welcome on that for now. I’m gonna give it till Friday. With no EDDs or just the “TBD” I’m considerably nervous my order is still on hold…

Ex Model 3 owner. I ordered LR blk interior white ext with tow hitch on 1/14.

Since I have been out of the Tesla loop for over a year, I am somewhat perplexed why Tesla removed the sensors from the Y and 3 and are going strictly use cameras. The rumor is that they are upgrading the cameras to 5M. So, I hope the Y comes in with the latest cameras and software that works.

Also, living in Oregon the Y is not eligible for rebate because there must be an EV model under $50,000 to qualify. So, if a cheaper Model Y under $50,000 pops up on the available to order at the time of purchase, I may be able to provide evidence to qualify for the Oregon rebate.

Ordered White / White Interior LR with 19" Gemini's (yuck) for $53,990 to qualify. Ordered on 1/14. We aren't far from Fremont, so I assume it will be a Fremont Build. No estimated delivery date yet.. just checked and our EDD is 1/28 - 2/11

Reactions: Y@Trox
White/White 19"
OD 1/14 1AM PST
Original EDD Jan-Mar
Revised EDD 1/29 - 2/12 (just received that today)
Local Tesla rep said I might be able to get it next week
Almost similar timelines and dates. I’d be over the moon if we get them next week!

I tried to dig with my SA to see if I could get them to give me more details - Response: “we see the same information you do (don’t buy that excuse), when you have more information, we’ll have more information”

At least I tried.

That’s what I’m seeing. Lots of love for white/white next few weeks. A lot of standard with black seats seem to be pushed back. Wonder if Austin is having some delays.
back in the day (when I bought my first Tesla in 2020), they only had Fremont and they would produce/deliver based on geography. East Coast was always early in the quarter. I wonder if Austin is doing something similar? trying to keep costs down, it would make sense for them to ship to certain areas at one time - which would delay some builds based on current orders. I have no idea? This is my third Tesla and they have all been built in Fremont, so that is all I know HAHA!

back in the day (when I bought my first Tesla in 2020), they only had Fremont and they would produce/deliver based on geography. East Coast was always early in the quarter. I wonder if Austin is doing something similar? trying to keep costs down, it would make sense for them to ship to certain areas at one time - which would delay some builds based on current orders. I have no idea? This is my third Tesla and they have all been built in Fremont, so that is all I know HAHA!
So excited. I started this thread months ago when I was in the long 8 month delay. I’ve wanted a Tesla for the better part of my adult life, pulling the trigger last May was a big, big deal. When we had to put our order on hold (which honestly was a cancellation, I just needed more time to process my depression) because of building a new home I was devastated.

Then the price cut, then the tax credit, I raced back to unhold and here we are. Being a recent “resume from hold” I hope that I’m just a few weeks away from fulfilling that dream.

Fremont is the only factory still doing white seats, correct?

Reactions: PewPew
So excited. I started this thread months ago when I was in the long 8 month delay. I’ve wanted a Tesla for the better part of my adult life, pulling the trigger last May was a big, big deal. When we had to put our order on hold (which honestly was a cancellation, I just needed more time to process my depression) because of building a new home I was devastated.

Then the price cut, then the tax credit, I raced back to unhold and here we are. Being a recent “resume from hold” I hope that I’m just a few weeks away from fulfilling that dream.

Fremont is the only factory still doing white seats, correct?
I believe Fremont is currently the only option for white seats in the US. There was a MY spotted in November at Giga Texas with white interior, but that was probably a test. I haven't seen anything since.