Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 1/20
EDD 3/1-3/31
MYLR white/white
Kansas City

If I were to switch to the MYP would it be at the cost it was before the price increase? Like when I did order originally? And do we think it will push my EDD out further?
Update: I switched over to MYP and had no change to my EDD still says 3/1 - 3/31

Also got the original price of the performance from when I ordered in January

I have the same order has you. Expect I ordered 1/29 and my EDD is 3/12-3/31 😭
Seems like these dates will have to shake out going forward.
Same build as well.

MYLR W/W 19's no tow
OD 1/18 early
No Vin

still showing EDD of 2/18- 3/25... Sure Hope it gets delivered earlier than 3/25

If it would not push my delivery back I would add the tow hitch...

Is it fairly well established that the Fremont builds
1 generally get delivered to PNW
2 Get the Matrix headlights
3 Receive the Comfort suspension?
4 get pair of mud flaps and some paint protection around wheel wells?
5 Do not get the rear cargo cover?

Last edited:
Reactions: nurseyag
Same build as well.

MYLR W/W 19's no tow
OD 1/18 early
No Vin

still showing EDD of 2/18- 3/25... Sure Hope it gets delivered earlier than 3/25

At least you have 2/18 mine is all the way 3/12. I’m wondering if I should upgrade to the MYP. Just don’t want to upgrade then have the same delivery time

At least you have 2/18 mine is all the way 3/12. I’m wondering if I should upgrade to the MYP. Just don’t want to upgrade then have the same delivery time
That seems to be the big worry for most of us.
Don't want to miss that March window. Or worse get pushed farther into the future for a delivery day.

The performance model sure is tempting. Especially that much faster 0-60 time.
But,
Up here in the sticks our roads are not great, plenty of pot holes and rough pavement, dirt roads as well.
This may sound crazy but I would have even chosen 17 or 18 inch wheels / tall side wall tires if they were available.
The lower ride height and stiffer suspension is just another negative for everyday driving for me. I do have other sports/muscle cars for fun though.

Still Really Like the striking Good Looks of the Pearl White exterior and the White / Black interior Storm Trooper look.
I did order a Matte black dash/ door kit -Worried there will be reflections in the windshield off of that white dash piece

Wish I had more patience during the wait.... Sorry for rambling.

That seems to be the big worry for most of us.
Don't want to miss that March window. Or worse get pushed farther into the future for a delivery day.

The performance model sure is tempting. Especially that much faster 0-60 time.
But,
Up here in the sticks our roads are not great, plenty of pot holes and rough pavement, dirt roads as well.
This may sound crazy but I would have even chosen 17 or 18 inch wheels / tall side wall tires if they were available.
The lower ride height and stiffer suspension is just another negative for everyday driving for me. I do have other sports/muscle cars for fun though.

Still Really Like the striking Good Looks of the Pearl White exterior and the White / Black interior Storm Trooper look.
I did order a Matte black dash/ door kit -Worried there will be reflections in the windshield off of that white dash piece

Wish I had more patience during the wait.... Sorry for rambling.
I know I’m in the same boat as you. I’m worried it’s going to get pushed out into May. I’m in Seattle but only living here temporarily for a travel contract so the longer it takes my car to get delivered here the longer I have to stay. The only ones listed in existing inventory are with performance with the black interior but I really like the look of the white interior ugh. Tough decisions.

Reactions: 455dan
Same build as well.

MYLR W/W 19's no tow
OD 1/18 early
No Vin

If it would not push my delivery back I would add the tow hitch...

Where did you get the info about Fremont builds? I know most seem to have matrix headlights but heard nothing about cargo cover

I got my VIN as well this evening. Yet to schedule the delivery. Maybe both of our cars coming in the same truck.
The sales rep told he he’s guessing the car should arrive maybe Friday. Don’t quote me though. Are you doing third party financing or you financing through tesla? Our state prohibits direct sale so you can only pick up at Clarkston if you do 3rd party or cash

The sales rep told he he’s guessing the car should arrive maybe Friday. Don’t quote me though. Are you doing third party financing or you financing through tesla? Our state prohibits direct sale so you can only pick up at Clarkston if you do 3rd party or cash
I'm doing third party financing as it has better percentage. Will pick it up from Clarkston.

Long time listener, first time caller here…

I just got my VIN one week ago and it does appear to be an Austin build, SoCal delivery

I was able to confirm with the SA that it does not have the matrix lights, but does include comfort suspension as well as a cargo cover.

Order date: 1/12
W/W/19/Tow (did change the configuration a few times, before reverting back to original config.)
Vin: 1/28 PA062XXX
Delivery date: 2/9, SoCal
Congrats! Completely subjective but aesthetically speaking I think the reflector lights look better. Plus the light coverage is more uniform and you don't have black gaps in your low beams.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdub