Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings all, new to group today. Waiting on my first ever EV. Got my wall charger wired/setup. Just need the car!

MYLR White/black/19, w/tow hitch
OD: 1/27
Initial EDD: Feb - Mar 2023
EDD 1/31: 3/16-3/31

Still 3/16 - 3/31 as of 2/15/23

my OD was 1/25 vin got assigned today and gave me a EDD of 3/4-3/11. Atlanta area
I would be a liar if I said it did not bug me a little since I ordered in between the 14-25th on the 18th early.

Seems the earlier orders should be getting VINS assigned soon.

I am not complaining and hope the orders before mine are filled and receive their VINs first.

I would be a liar if I said it did not bug me a little since I ordered in between the 14-25th on the 18th early.

Seems the earlier orders should be getting VINS assigned soon.

I am not complaining and hope the orders before mine are filled and receive their VINs first.
Don't worry, I get salty when I see February order folks asking if they've received VIN updates lol.
01/15 OD here in Houston and still waiting. (W/W/19)
Current EDD is 2/19-3/19.

Reactions: Ckim0510 and 455dan
White/White 19"
OD 1/14 1AM PST
Original EDD Jan-Mar
Revised EDD 1/29 - 2/12 (just received that today)
Local Tesla rep said I might be able to get it next week
Took delivery 2/10. Vehicle was pretty flawless and we had no issues with it.

From Fremont, matrix lights, cargo cover (they are next to useless though imo), but didn't get the mudflaps or rocker panel PPF.

• Love
Reactions: 455dan and JT8427
Don't worry, I get salty when I see February order folks asking if they've received VIN updates lol.
01/15 OD here in Houston and still waiting. (W/W/19)
Current EDD is 2/19-3/19.
I guess it feels a bit more unfair, when talking about identical builds and someone gets their car that was ordered week(s) later and takes delivery before our VIN is even assigned.
Again, People that ordered before me should get their VIN and white/white car first.

That said the price drop seems incredible to me, and having never owned a new vehicle let alone one I get to pick how it is built is really a big deal to me.

Always dreamed of having an electric car since I was a kid in the early 1960s and ended up being an electronics Tech/ supervisor.

A new Tesla with AWD and Hatchback "do it all vehicle" is going to be great.

If I get bored while waiting_ there is always the downloaded owners manual All 293 pages of it that I am just beginning to read to take up the time waiting.

This is going to be Great. :)

Last edited:
Picking up my car in Chicago next Tuesday 2/21!

W/W/19/EAP/No-tow / Chicago
OD: 1/14
Orig EDD: Jan-March 2023
1/18 Changed EDD to Feb 2 to March 2
1/20 SA says EDD is 2/18
2/8 Received VIN
2/8 Changed EDD to Feb 21-28
2/13 Changed EDD to Feb 18-27
2/14 Received text to schedule delivery on 2/21 or 2/22
Scheduled to pick up car in Libertyville, IL on 2/21 at 3:45pm
So you had contact with SA within 6 days of ordering? Did you initiate that or did SA contact you? Text, email or phone?