Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post. Came across this forum while started researching why I haven't recieved the VIN yet.

MYLR W/W 19” (no other options)
Austin
OD 1/13 (around noon CST)
EDD originally Jan - Feb
Few updates...lost track but all in bewteen Jan and Feb.
EDD update 2/19: Feb 19 - Mar 02
EDD update 2/20: Feb 20 - Mar 02
EDD update 2/21: Feb 21 - Mar 02

Reactions: James2023y and Lady
MYLR White/White/19”
SoCal
OD 1/16
EDD originally Jan - March
EDD update 1/18: Feb 22 - Mar 29
EDD update 1/30: Feb 17 - Mar 17
EDD update 2/5: Mar 7 - Mar 31

I’m betting there will be some updates this week for SoCal people with W/W orders. It’s getting close to the start of the EDD ranges.
Not since my last push. OD 1/13, W/W/19/Tow. EDD was 2/16-3/16. On 2/16, it was updated to 2/24-3/10. Still not VIN as of today.

Reactions: James2023y and Lady
First post. Came across this forum while started researching why I haven't recieved the VIN yet.

Austin
EDD originally Jan - Feb
Based on the listings at watingfortesla.com, I am guessing the backlog is mostly on the 19" rims. 20" rims appear to be widely available. I see examples of people getting quicker deliveries when updating to the 20" rims.

Reactions: samJTes

Austin
EDD originally Jan - Feb

Same here... OD is 1/13 @ 10am..
EDD changed a lot now it's updated one day at a time like yours. Still no VIN
Mine is blue/white/19" - Houston.

Reactions: Lady
Based on the listings at watingfortesla.com, I am guessing the backlog is mostly on the 19" rims. 20" rims appear to be widely available. I see examples of people getting quicker deliveries when updating to the 20" rims
OD 1/14
EDD 2/6-3/6
Switched 19” to 20” 2/10
EDD2 2/20-3/20
I got a text from 510 number my VIN will be ready in 1-2 weeks 2/17
EDD3 2/24-3/10

Still no VIN

I have an order I need to cancel, I picked up an existing inventory Model Y Performance. If you are in AZ, I can let you know when I cancel the order so you can try to grab it. It is a Model Y Performance White/White. It will be delivered in the next week to Tucson, AZ it has a vin as of today 2/21/2023. I just thought I would past this on.

I have an order I need to cancel, I picked up an existing inventory Model Y Performance. If you are in AZ, I can let you know when I cancel the order so you can try to grab it. It is a Model Y Performance White/White. It will be delivered in the next week to Tucson, AZ it has a vin as of today 2/21/2023. I just thought I would past this on.
Very interested…my W/W Performance has current window of 3/4-3/31. Ordered 2/6. No VIN yet.

Picked up at Mt Kisco NY today. For those picking up at this location, make sure you use the address provided and not just use Waze to take you to the "Tesla Dist Facility in Mt Kisco" as I ended up a mile or so away from the actual pickup location at what appeared to be a Tesla storage/prep facility but not where you pickup. Oops! Also, parking is confusing - you can park right on the street in front of the pickup lot.

Was a pretty easy experience, friendly advisor. Tried one more time to modify the registration but failed. Somehow the other two vehicles I've purchased in NY (BMW/FORD dealers) had no issues with my registration naming preference but Tesla is inflexible.

On to the Model Y - it appears to be perfect - I haven't found a flaw or build issue yet. It had less than 10 miles and an 88% charge. The nav needs to calibrate for a good 20-30 minutes so be ready to nav with your phone for the start of your trip home.

I'm very excited to get to know the car and compare it to my Mach E (which I love) but that post will be for a diff forum on a diff day!

Good luck to all of you still waiting. As a reminder, I ordered on Jan 14th. 5 weeks/3 days total span.

I am in chandler,az. Let me know the details. Have a MYLR white/white and still waiting for vin. I am good with performance also. Thanks!