Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suppose I should chime in here since I’ve been lurking for over a month and I’m finally getting closer to getting a VIN and delivery.

I ordered a 5 seat MYLR on 1/13 at about 5 pm. White/white/19” wheels.

My original EDD was 2/2 - 3/2. It was then pushed back to 2/23 - 3/23. This evening, my EDD was updated to 3/7 - 3/21. Still no VIN though.

I am glad to at least have a narrower EDD. I’m trying to find the positives where I can :)

Reactions: Lady
MYLR White/White 19" no other options
OD: 1/20
EDD : Jan- Mar
EDD: Feb 14 - Mar 14
EDD: Feb 13 - Mar 31
EDD: (Today) : Mar 04 - Mar 18
No VIN yet

If I go back to White/Black now, does EDD get disturbed ?
My OD is 1/18 for MYLR W/B with no options. About three weeks ago I changed for white to black interior, my EDD was updated to 3/12 to 3/31, where it sits today.

No one can accurately predict how your EDD will be affected. Change your order if you really want the black interior and can accept a later EDD.

Reactions: Lady
My OD is 1/18 for MYLR W/B with no options. About three weeks ago I changed for white to black interior, my EDD was updated to 3/12 to 3/31, where it sits today.

No one can accurately predict how your EDD will be affected. Change your order if you really want the black interior and can accept a later EDD.
@ev4robert thanks, . Currently I will stick with the white interior. I don't want to push out my EDD as I will be travelling out of the country in March end. Only concern about the white interior is maintanace 😒

Reactions: Lady and ev4robert
Does anyone has the experience of driving with yoke steering? what are all the pros and cons of yoke steering? I amthinking of
upgrading to yoke steering after delivery (for a $700/-). Worry is yoke steering is not tested by Tesla for Model Y.