Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update:

MYLR W/W/19 No tow

OD 1/19
EDD Jan-Mar
EDD 2 Feb 23-Mar 23
EDD 3 Mar 23 - Mar 31
EDD 4 Mar 4- Mar 31
No Vin
Location Bloomington, IN
Hi,
I am in Indianapolis and ordered W/W 19" No tow on 1/30. As like you, my initial EDD was Jan-Mar, then changed to Feb 23- Mar 23, but afterwards on 2/13 it changed to Apr 14 - May 5 (or something similar, can't remember the exact dates but from Apr-May). However, I was able to get a hold of a different color - Red/White 20" wheels and EDD is first week of Mar. I would be curious to know when you get a VIN assigned as initially we ordered the exact same model as you (to remain under $55K), but since the cap (to get tax credit) was raised to $80K for MYLR 5 seater, we switched (my wife liked the red color more, but white interior was a must option for her). Good luck.

MYLR White/White 19" no other options
OD: 1/20
EDD : Jan- Mar
EDD: Feb 14 - Mar 14
EDD: Feb 13 - Mar 31
EDD: (Today) : Mar 04 - Mar 18
No VIN yet

If I go back to White/Black now, does EDD get disturbed ?

Say it isn't so, EDD got bumped from Feb 23 - March 20th to March 22 - March 31. Has anyone been successful in getting an extension on their Tower Federal Credit Union pre-approval? mine will expire March 5th or so and without VIN I can't do much.
Someone told me they called 5 days before theirs expired and got an extension. I am in the same boat mine expires March 1 and my EDD is feb 24- March 10. I’m going to call them next Monday and request an extension if I still have no VIN.

Reactions: AmaziNMoe
Say it isn't so, EDD got bumped from Feb 23 - March 20th to March 22 - March 31. Has anyone been successful in getting an extension on their Tower Federal Credit Union pre-approval? mine will expire March 5th or so and without VIN I can't do much.
Mine expiring tomorrow but no VIN, sent a message to them if they can extend by a week , which I doubt though. Planning to go with DCU

Hi,
I am in Indianapolis and ordered W/W 19" No tow on 1/30. As like you, my initial EDD was Jan-Mar, then changed to Feb 23- Mar 23, but afterwards on 2/13 it changed to Apr 14 - May 5 (or something similar, can't remember the exact dates but from Apr-May). However, I was able to get a hold of a different color - Red/White 20" wheels and EDD is first week of Mar. I would be curious to know when you get a VIN assigned as initially we ordered the exact same model as you (to remain under $55K), but since the cap (to get tax credit) was raised to $80K for MYLR 5 seater, we switched (my wife liked the red color more, but white interior was a must option for her). Good luck.
Good luck with your delivery! I will update thread as mine progresses, don’t intend to change options at this point.

Reactions: greenearth2129
Good luck with your delivery! I will update thread as mine progresses, don’t intend to change options at this point.
Thanks! Yes, I also didn't want to change the original config we ordered (W/W 5 seater 19" - no tow, etc.). And, we had no choice at the time as 5 seater had the $55K cap for the tax credit. My wife wanted white interior for sure. Given the timeline it would have taken to get the original config, plus the increase in the $55K cap to $80K for the 5 seater, plus the fact that we found a red one quicker (wife's choice), we went for it. I am still not sure if I would qualify for the full credit as our delivery is estimated first week in March. So, I may be stuck paying $4K more (we have the 20" wheels, which I'd rather not have)... BUT my wife is happier to get the red exterior (this her car - so her choice). Happy wife - priceless :).
Good luck to you too, my friend!

First post. Came across this forum while started researching why I haven't recieved the VIN yet.

MYLR W/W 19” (no other options)
Austin
OD 1/13 (around noon CST)
EDD originally Jan - Feb
Few updates...lost track but all in bewteen Jan and Feb.
EDD update 2/19: Feb 19 - Mar 02
EDD update 2/20: Feb 20 - Mar 02
EDD update 2/21: Feb 21 - Mar 02
Got VIN this morning. Its Austin Build. So I am hoping folks in Texas region with same configuration and around same OD will get their VINs today or this week.

Reactions: goodluck and Lady