Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw couple of MYLR that would be available in Cleveland OH, or Pittsburgh, PA. Couple of choices/combination available. I initially ordered MYLR W/W/19" 5-seater to remain under initial $55K cap for tax credit. Then switched to R/W as my wife likes the red exterior and secured one from Cleveland location. I am in IN and luckily I am getting it shipped here (hoping to pick up by 3/2). My initial order date was 1/30, but I switched it on 2/17. If you are on Tesla Y site as if you are ordering, you can put in zip code 44124 and they will show up. I will say, though there may be some restrictions on which state these can be registered because of Tesla's contract with states are different as they sell directly and not like other dealers. Call your SA and also text 510 number if you see something that you like and are able to register in your state. You should not have to pay the increased base price if you make changes to your design. I did not have to pay the base price that was increased by $1500 since I initially placed the order. Good luck, if you find something and are able to get it from Cleveland location.

What is the vehicle configuration. I have the same OD 1/20 But with a different EDD : 3/4 -3/14
Hope EDD does not get pushed further. My vehicle config is MYLR , White/white 19 " gemini, no other option
Have the Same build as your order

W/W, 19" Gemini, no other option

Order and registered on 1/18 early

EDD 3/6-3/31
No VIN

Seems several others all the way back to 1/13 that don't have VIN's either.

Maybe a Big batch of White exterior MYLR with various options being built right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady