Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had to resubmit my trade in details since the 30 day window expired and my offer went down $1,700 for my Model 3. Bummer. Anyone know of any other good instant offer sites for teslas? I tried Carvana and that came in around the same price as the new offer from Tesla.

i just got delivery today everything was good, find no scratch, everything is perfect, and W/W 19" LR freemont build ....

Attachments

• 20230304_165552.jpg
    20230304_165552.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 124
It feels like most of the W/W are Austin built. Anyone who recently got a VIN or delivery got a Fremont Built?
I picked up my W/W at the Fremont factory 2 weeks ago today. Of the hundreds of Teslas on the lot, there were at least 6 other LR/w/w/19 Model Y's. All of these patterns that people think they're seeing on the forums are mostly just noise related to small, non-representative samples.

How did you change the color online? I don't see an option to do so.
How did you change the color online? I don't see an option to do so.
You can send a massage to 510 number and they can do for you. I could not change online and texted to them for changing the wheels. They did for me

I went to manage my reservation /order on Chrome and then edit your design. It gave me all the options and also kept the grandfathered base price.

Reactions: theanhdy
2023 MYP white/white
Order Date Friday 2/3/2023
Estimated Delivery Date 3/1-3/31, 3/8-3/31
Still no VIN assignmen, but today I got this message on the app to fill out SSN for tax credit. Could this be Tesla is trying to make an effort for it’s customers to lock in the tax credit?

Attachments

• 252ADECA-CE0A-4B39-B9BD-F40E501DFB23.png
    252ADECA-CE0A-4B39-B9BD-F40E501DFB23.png
    378 KB · Views: 81
2023 MYP white/white
Order Date Friday 2/3/2023
Estimated Delivery Date 3/1-3/31, 3/8-3/31
Still no VIN assignmen, but today I got this message on the app to fill out SSN for tax credit. Could this be Tesla is trying to make an effort for it’s customers to lock in the tax credit?
What the??? That's a new one!

No such message for mine same build, but LR

OD 1/18
NO VIN
only update push EDD April 9 to MAY 14

OD 1/18, EDD Got pushed to April 9th to May 14th, not sure what to do at this point, really wanted white interior but perhaps switching to black will speed up delivery, at this rate, we will surely miss out on tax credit
I think the move would be to switch to black interior and get 20s if you haven’t already. Seems like people getting VINs right after switching to 20s.