Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long did it take to be "pulled" back into march? I have an OD of 1/19 and slipped to the April time line over the weekend. Hoping for some good news
Good Question. @makeyourself - when did you initially get the April 6 - May 11 date and then when did it switch back to March?

Definitely feel your pain on the 1/19 OD. Mine was 1/21 and i always found it fishy they were still giving folks estimates of February - March when they were submitting their orders in February.

Nice to see it be pulled back into March. Mine got delayed into that similar April-May range, but I'm just going to stick with it instead of making any changes and hope for the best.
Same here. I ordered on 1/20, but keep getting pushed farther out. I'm at 4/12 - 5/17 now. I was thinking about switching to 20" wheels, but I decided to just stick it out and stay with what I ordered.

Reactions: LuryeMI
Good Question. @makeyourself - when did you initially get the April 6 - May 11 date and then when did it switch back to March?

Definitely feel your pain on the 1/19 OD. Mine was 1/21 and i always found it fishy they were still giving folks estimates of February - March when they were submitting their orders in February.
It was on 03/05 when I received an update to my EDD for 04/06-05/11.

Reactions: LuryeMI

Agree - there are still many many more 1/13 and 1/14 orders that haven’t been delivered yet in March. I have a 1/15 order and I’m starting to believe they won’t finish the earlier orders in March and 1/15 and beyond will slip to April.

I will add that I think 1/13-1/15 was the highest volume of orders. So once those finish i think it will move a little faster since 1/13-1/15 was the weekend of the price cut.

Agree - there are still many many more 1/13 and 1/14 orders that haven’t been delivered yet in March. I have a 1/15 order and I’m starting to believe they won’t finish the earlier orders in March and 1/15 and beyond will slip to April.

I will add that I think 1/13-1/15 was the highest volume of orders. So once those finish i think it will move a little faster since 1/13-1/15 was the weekend of the price cut.
Definitely agree on things moving faster once 1/13-1/15 is cleared out.

Just really a bad look on Tesla's part that they took all these non-refundable $250 deposits and probably had a good idea most of the orders wouldn't be delivered by end of march.

Yea 1/15 here, but I’m feeling pretty pessimistic overall about a delivery anytime soon. Still on an end of March EDD, but I don’t have any reason to believe that wouldn’t change later as well.
Unfortunately TX has a disadvantage that Tesla cannot sell directly to folks. I think there is a process to buy it at a nearest service center that is outside of TX or I heard Tesla may even ship the car to you. Good luck!

Mylr White/white/19" socal
Od 1/14 in the evening
Original edd 2/15 - 3/22
1/30 changed to 2/10 - 3/10
Wall charger shipped 1/28
2/5 pushed out EDD to Feb 28 - March 31
2/14 pushed to March 2 - March 30
3/2 pushed to March 13 - March 31

This morning (3/14) pushed to 3/24 - 3/31...

Back in January a SA told me I had a "Soft Match" and he saw Feb 26th on his end. I asked over the phone yesterday (3/13) and they are saying there is no car matched to me yet. I also stopped by the SC I'm taking delivery at 2 weeks ago and ask for a SA to be assigned to me. She told me since I ordered online I will not get one. I have the whole team there.

Leaving 4/2 for a trip and hope to get it by then. With my luck it will be there 4/3 lol

This morning (3/14) pushed to 3/24 - 3/31...

Back in January a SA told me I had a "Soft Match" and he saw Feb 26th on his end. I asked over the phone yesterday (3/13) and they are saying there is no car matched to me yet. I also stopped by the SC I'm taking delivery at 2 weeks ago and ask for a SA to be assigned to me. She told me since I ordered online I will not get one. I have the whole team there.

Leaving 4/2 for a trip and hope to get it by then. With my luck it will be there 4/3 lol
Still in March seems to be optimistic?

Have you tried the source code "trick" to see if you have a VIN match?
Search 00vin on the source code of the account page on desktop, and if it says FALSE then I think you have a match?

Reactions: GAR23
*Update*
MYLR W/W/5 seat/19"
OD: 1/14

2/11 EDD: 2/12 -3/12
2/13 Updated EDD: 2/16 - 3/2
2/17 Updated EDD: 2/17 - 3/2
2/18 Updated EDD: 2/24 - 3/10
2/25 Updated EDD: 2/26 - 3/12
2/28 Updated EDD: 3/10 - 3/24
3/11 Updated EDD: 3/11 - 3/20
3/12 Updated EDD: 3/12 - 3/21
3/13 Updated EDD: 3/13- 3/22
3/14 Updated EDD: 3/14 - 3/23
No VIN

The last 4 days the EDD nine day window kept sliding one day, but stays at nine days. Could that be good?

Theres an option that pops up sometimes on your account page for "accelerated delivery" that shows cars nearby to your zip code.
This is the web address, but change your zip code: "www.tesla.com/inventory/new/my?arrangeby=plh&zip=ZIPCODEHERE&range=200"
Or you can look at waitingfortesla.co
Theres an option that pops up sometimes on your account page for "accelerated delivery" that shows cars nearby to your zip code.
This is the web address, but change your zip code: "www.tesla.com/inventory/new/my?arrangeby=plh&zip=ZIPCODEHERE&range=200"
Or you can look at waitingfortesla.com
Good to know! Thank you!