Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wisconsin Supercharger Discussion & Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped at East Towne in Madison yesterday afternoon and the guys were working madly to "finish up today" (which I thought was a good idea since one of those lovely "Arctic air masses" is headed our way). The nice tents they had set up over their work area collapsed under the snow. It still looked to me like a fair amount of work needed to get done - like concrete pouring or something - but they said they would stay until midnight every night until it was done. Will try to stop by again tomorrow after work and see how things look.
Looks like 3 charging stations (one not in photo, behind a big pile of dirt still)
View attachment 39400

I will be seeing them tomorrow, think I'll bring them a large container of nice hot coffee after tonight's -7*. :) they deserve it!!!

Very nice news. Now, when will Islandbayy stop, charge and post one of his famous videos???
Will be leaving my home in Greendale in about 1-2 hours, so I'll be at the Madison Supercharger in about 3ish hours, Roughly between 3 and 4pm. I need to finish up some work at home (Had sewer backup this weekend!) then I will be on my way.

Video posting tonight, I will have that nice shiny 4meg upload speed once I get to the dells.

Does Tesla get the tax credits (30%?) from installing SCs? That would be a good reason to squeeze in the ones that are close.
Not a clue @_@ I hope so. I think their is a credit for installing them at home or business, so I don't see why they wouldn't get some sort of credit :)

- - - Updated - - -

Do we have confirmation that Madison IS live or is merely the web page "up".
You'll have confirmation in 3-5 hours :)