Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wisconsin Supercharger Discussion & Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What did you find?
Uploading the video/pictures now. They are almost done, as I was coming in there was a guy taking away this Generator on a trailer similar to the one in Madison.
PHOTO_crop.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

DSC00114.jpg
DSC00116.jpg
DSC00117.jpg
DSC00119.jpg
DSC00118.jpg
DSC00121.jpg
DSC00123.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Uploading the video/pictures now. They are almost done, as I was coming in there was a guy taking away this Generator on a trailer similar to the one in Madison.View attachment 40233

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work! I give it 2 more weeks if the weather hols good. Needs Transformer yet, and I'm sure they will wait until spring to "pretty" everything up.

- - - Updated - - -

As of 15 minutes ago, No change in Madison. Nothing online, cones haven't been moved.

Except those of us going into MSP that would love an SC so we can make it back home. Hopefully Tesla is listening. MSP area please! :smile: But excited to see Eau Claire is ready to be turned on! Weather is finally going to ease up for them.

Great spot for the Eau Claire SC! Panera, noodles & Co. and BW3's all right there. This is my go to spot on trips to see the Family in MN as it is! can't wait to make that trip in the S.
That is exactly what I thought plus there should not be a problem with the spots getting ICE'd because they are out of the way, the only people that park back there are employees. For the complete collection of Photos from Eau Claire I have provided a link https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/110042081769066726815/albums/5966959807276773057

Just went by Madison yesterday and took a picture. Still a little ways to go.

IMG_2034.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

I hit all of the Wisconsin superchargers yesterday actually. I'm driving from Chicago to LA, taking Elon's LA to NY route, backwards. I am blogging it here - http://andwediditourway.blogspot.com/ and there are some pictures from the other superchargers.

Just went by Madison yesterday and took a picture. Still a little ways to go.

- - - Updated - - -

I hit all of the Wisconsin superchargers yesterday actually. I'm driving from Chicago to LA, taking Elon's LA to NY route, backwards. I am blogging it here - musings on the strait and narrow. and there are some pictures from the other superchargers.

Love the Blog!

See my PM with some ideas coming this way! I think you may well become the first Customer Model S to charge at Murdo and Lusk! Check out the Pioneer Auto Museum in Murdo. Its on my list when I do the route.