Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Milzit,

this is your number in the reservation queue. It should be qualified for signature (S) or general production (P) as there will a S205 as well as a P205. I assume you are in the US market? Tesla keeps several queues for different markets. So you find P71 (CN) & P71 (EU) in the map, and S84 & S84 (EU).
The reservation number queue is the order in which Tesla will contact reservation holders as they start to produce that model for that market. If you want options not available at that time, you may defer to place your order to a later time. As a consequence, the production/delivery numbers will not be in same order as reservation numbers (though many people hoped so).
I tried to click on my profile to add my location, but I just get an access denined error message. But I'm in Europe, Norway.
So I will have P205....do you know what the number serie is for the European market?

Hi, Milzit. Please follow the instructions for posting your map location; these instructions are given in the first post of the thread.

Tesla has different sequence numbers for different markets; you're General Production 203 - EU, or P203 (EU) for the mapping. Thanks, and welcome to the boards.

@Chris,

uhm, is that P686(EU) un Zürich? You were supposed to use the magenta colored "General Production" flag.

@Doug, I scanned around Ottawa (wow Canada is laaaarge) and found SS9 (CDN) Flag. Alright.
Edit: I didn't find your car. I guess I'd have to look for bits of bauxit ore on a ship heading for iceland, plus a dried-out salt lake in Chile holding lithium to "see" it.

You need the URL that zeemap generated upon finishing an entry to edit that entry. There comes a message box with according instructions. If you no longer have that URL, ask Robert.Boston to fix it. He is most helpful.

@Chregu, I've got yours cleaned up. And here I thought all the Swiss were rule-abiding! :smile:

@ckessel, drop me a note with your reservation number and general location, and I'll get yours patched up.

@VolkerP: I'm not sure about the multiplicity in Sydney. I removed one of the S9s, and unblocked visually the two remaining there.