Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yellow screen? Force Tesla to Replace it!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up the car... Both screens look great! MCU- cured, IC-replaced. Other issues fixed
I must say, the whole experience was good, the only thing the car wasn't washed -:), but I count my blessings, guess since I got my MS, my expectations are lower somewhat... They gave me the loaner, the car was ready as promised. Didn't get the invoice yet, will post when and if...

This my invoice. Note that both screens were replaced under warranty, but other repairs marked as "goodwill"...

Screenshot_20190914-102322.png

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: ironwaffle
call me crazy but with all this talk of the yellow border when i look at the 75d 2017 we have sometimes i think i see it and other times i dont see it. Could i be imagining it? I mean what the best way to look at the screen(setting wise ) to see if its really there?

call me crazy but with all this talk of the yellow border when i look at the 75d 2017 we have sometimes i think i see it and other times i dont see it. Could i be imagining it? I mean what the best way to look at the screen(setting wise ) to see if its really there?

For me, the two easiest ways to see it are:

1) Screen off or black, and direct sunlight
2) Screen white

If you can't easily see it, does it matter?