TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Your Tesla is Complete!

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by keytalker, Nov 11, 2016.

1. keytalker

keytalker Member

X90D 6 seat, Fremont Delivery
    VIN 23xxx
    10/1 order confirmed
    11/7 building starts
    11/11 building completes
    Delivery window 11/12 - 11/26

What should I do now? I'm thinking
    - Read the manual again so I know how to open the door o_O
    - Compare PG&E rate plan and make a plan switch, maybe even consider shopping solar panel?
    - Find an electrician in south bay to install a charging outlet, any recommendation in south bay?

• Like x 1
  2. polymathic

polymathic Member

Congrats!

Ordered my X90D 6 seat VIN 25xxx on 10/6 for a Fremont delivery. Still in factory queue, though. You're lucky to get yours now.

With PG&E just get the EV-A rate. I'm getting solar panels and the company is including a 240v NEMA 14-50 installation for free. Since there will be a gap between the solar installation and getting the car, I will get by for a month by charging the MX on my 240v dryer plug.

3. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Congratulations. What should you do know? Think about:
    1. What's the name for your new X?
    2. What is the first song you will play as you drive away from the service center after your delivery.

That's what most of us had done. :)

• Funny x 1
  4. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

Congrats. If you can live with the TOU restrictions, it's hard to beat the EV-A plan.