Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
34D545AB-9E49-4B1D-852E-E585874BFD66.png Just got two
I suspect they’ll sell out fast

It's still too nebulous to word it as such. We don't know what Tesla's initial delivery target was to Mr. Mouse. For all we know, it their initial delivery target could have been beginning of September. I think the bolded statement should be, by at least two to three weeks.

It appears Mr. Mouse car was between 2 and 4.5 weeks maximum late.
Decipher production timeline via employee twitter

$40M? Is that some kind of child's toy? (channeling Elon).

You're easily impressed..

You seem to define a "fool" as anybody who is skeptical of your methods.

why do you guys (MitchJ,Bet TSLA and more) have to keep poking the bull..? Brings nothing positive to the discussion, just like feeding trolls and, and not anywhere near as funny as poking the bears.

Petty personal quarrels has nothing to do on the forum.

At least keep it out of market action thread.:mad:

why do you guys (MitchJ,Bet TSLA and more) have to keep poking the bull..?
I can speak only for myself. I'm responding, not initiating. It's late at night and there is no market action. But, nevertheless, I agree this is pointless and adds nothing so I'll stop.

BTW, I'd be responding to his stuff via PM, but TT007 doesn't accept PMs.

Personal attacks?! I defended myself from an unjustified,personal attack and nothing I said isn't 100% true. TT007 needs to stop attacking me and to stop acting like a baby.

"If people don't stop attacking me I'm going to believe take my marbles and go home".

Not saying it didn't happen but I went back through several pages and found no personal attacks. One negative statement may have been intended for you but was not specifically directed at you. Anyway, hopefully something interesting will happen today so we can all move on and forget about this.

It is amazing to me the non-news that comes out on this company that seems to drive the stock price (at least in the short-term). These “news” stories are generally non-events, are normal course for most companies, and would never be public info for the vast majority of (if not all of) other public companies.

It is amazing to me the non-news that comes out on this company that seems to drive the stock price (at least in the short-term). These “news” stories are generally non-events, are normal course for most companies, and would never be public info for the vast majority of (if not all of) other public companies.

As Confucius once wrote, "In the absence of prevailing winds, mouse farts fill the sails of Wall Street sailing vessels".

Status
Not open for further replies.