Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.26 3bbd9fd .-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else seen a difference in their wh/mi? I've got about 1000 miles on 2018.26 so far and I've seen a significant drop in wh/mi with the same driving habits. I'm averaging 300-325wh/mi since the update (w/ 22's) where as I was up by 390-415wh/mi prior to the update. Heck I'm not sure I ever saw 300-325 on 20's prior to this update, that was about 360-380 wh/mi

I'm going through my settings, scrutinizing traffic, but I don't think anything has changed on my end.

I hadn’t paid close attention to that but I noticed that since 2018.26 my regular charge to 80% has dropped by about 2 RM.

I keep track of this closely with VisibleTesla and Remote S. On the last version 2018.24.1 I was around 199.87 RM at 80%, now I only get 198.08 on 2018.26. No major road trips or Supercharging in between.

I’ll measure consumption on a known route soon and find out if efficiency has also dropped.

Week 31 has arrived... I wonder if we'll start to see 2018.30 soon seeing as it seems they skipped 2018.28? I also noticed that it seems we're back on even numbered releases again.
Based on the conference call they said they were really focused on v9. Maybe very little until that drops.
Also, said that they will start the pre-release in about 4 weeks and then wide release after that. So, I would assume that means end of September (at least) for the most of us.

Tesla plans to release Autopilot ‘On Ramp/Off Ramp’ feature in version 9.0 update next month

Reactions: chillaban
Based on the conference call they said they were really focused on v9. Maybe very little until that drops.
Also, said that they will start the pre-release in about 4 weeks and then wide release after that. So, I would assume that means end of September (at least) for the most of us.

Tesla plans to release Autopilot ‘On Ramp/Off Ramp’ feature in version 9.0 update next month

I agree. I think the firmware updates from now until then would be for fixing any sort of minor bugs and annoyances with the non-Autopilot aspects of the car. I really would not expect any Autopilot-related changes until 9.0 drops.

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva