Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, newbie to forum here, but not new to Tesla’s.

Does anyone know if deliveries are prioritised by reservation? I put a reservation on way back on 31st March 2016...but only just pushed the button to order.

Many thanks

I only have the “-“, so called and emailed too.
Ordered 30/12/19. Delivery estimate said February then half way through January changed to "-"

Got my hidden vin on Thursday so at least I know the order is progressing. Timing suggests the car is on the Morning Cara so expecting pick up mid March.

I wouldn't worry about the absence of a delivery date too much.

I eou

It could be worse... we could all be working the weekend getting cars matched/prepared/registered for all of us lot, with people tracking our every move via the internet and shipping movements etc ...

it will be mayhem in the SC/DC offices right now ... "only 5 more boats to go lads"

Reactions: ringi
Ordered 30/12/19. Delivery estimate said February then half way through January changed to "-"

Got my hidden vin on Thursday so at least I know the order is progressing. Timing suggests the car is on the Morning Cara so expecting pick up mid March.

I wouldn't worry about the absence of a delivery date too much.

I eou
Does the hidden VIN appear in the source code while the page still says “We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.” (don’t know if it says this for everyone regardless of cash/lease/PCP) ?

Reactions: opieor
I’ve got about 90 mile trip home, so let’s hope fleet services chargers are working!
Was there earlier today (south bound.) Superchargers
Does the hidden VIN appear in the source code while the page still says “We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.” (don’t know if it says this for everyone regardless of cash/lease/PCP) ?
It does. I just used the manual method "view source" and then a ctrl-f (find) to look for "5YJ".

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel
Are you buying yourself or leasing? Trying to get an understanding of lead times when paying in cash and getting the car delivered to Bristol SC.
I'm financing through Black Horse (although no communication from them either - the sales rep at Cribbs tells me it's all been approved. I will chase it up next week.)
I think the deliveries at Bristol is a new thing, so no idea if there's an established lead time for deliveries there yet.

Reactions: Durzel
Status
Not open for further replies.