Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BROOKLANDS has hit 20kn I need to do some work but can't stop watching

Attachments

• IMG_0256 2.PNG
    IMG_0256 2.PNG
    645.7 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Mr Miserable
Where to start?
Cars are being delivered. Lots of them.
I noticed circa 200+ posts over the weekend, cant keep up with all of that ha. having had a delivery date, Tesla are now claiming that they have no knowledge of this and the car has dissapeared. Originally i believed my car docked at southampton around 14th Feb but now unsure. its a lease and lease company are not interested so i cant get any information from them

I noticed circa 200+ posts over the weekend, cant keep up with all of that ha. having had a delivery date, Tesla are now claiming that they have no knowledge of this and the car has dissapeared. Originally i believed my car docked at southampton around 14th Feb but now unsure. its a lease and lease company are not interested so i cant get any information from them

The GLOVIS COSMOS docked at Southampton on 13 Feb but all those cars will have been delivered.

The MORNING CARA has appeared on the Zeebrugge movements screen.
It is down to arrive 03:00 on 5 Mar and depart 22:00 on 6 Mar
Do you think its heading to Southampton after or will there be a reload of a feeder ship into Southampton? I called Tesla this morning for an update and they intimated my car was at Zeebrugge, then where I asked which boat (which I’d been told previously was Morning Cara) they said the same boat again. Odd. Confirmed I’ll be in my car by the end of March very latest.

Baffled then. VIN appeared before 22nd Jan, can you read anything into that with your expert knowledge?

Could be either GLOVIS COSMOS or quite possibly the GLOVIS CHALLENGE. Some of the latter's cars have only just arrived in Southampton on the GRAND MARK.
If you have the VIN I'm surprised Tesla can't locate it. Has the VIN disappeared from your account?

Could be either GLOVIS COSMOS or quite possibly the GLOVIS CHALLENGE. Some of the latter's cars have only just arrived in Southampton on the GRAND MARK.
If you have the VIN I'm surprised Tesla can't locate it. Has the VIN disappeared from your account?
unfortunately because its lease its now dissapeared. Ive just emailed my contact with the original VIN to see if its the same. Expecting a call back at some point so maybe find out more then.

Do you think its heading to Southampton after or will there be a reload of a feeder ship into Southampton? I called Tesla this morning for an update and they intimated my car was at Zeebrugge, then where I asked which boat (which I’d been told previously was Morning Cara) they said the same boat again. Odd. Confirmed I’ll be in my car by the end of March very latest.

At least you know where your car is and by this time next week you will probably be checking your diary for the delivery appointment

Just phoned Tesla (for the first time!) and spoke to a friendly and helpful chap after a very short wait.

Anyway, he said my M3P is on a boat which is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 24/03 and the UK a day or two after that, so delivery hopefully at the very end of the month or early April.

Any suggestions for which boat I'm looking at? Thanks.

Just phoned Tesla (for the first time!) and spoke to a friendly and helpful chap after a very short wait.

Anyway, he said my M3P is on a boat which is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 24/03 and the UK a day or two after that, so delivery hopefully at the very end of the month or early April.

Any suggestions for which boat I'm looking at? Thanks.
I’d have said Glovis Captain, I think that’s the last shipment to Europe until May, that’s due at Panama tonight I think, so after that I’d hazard a guess it due into Zeebrugge around 17th/18th March.

Reactions: Masklin
I spoke to Bristol Cribbs Causeway on Friday, and they said my car was on the Glovis Captain, which they expected to arrive on 20/03. Where that is, I don’t know, but I assume it’s Zeebrugge.

Mind you, I called Tesla, on the 01628 number, around 7 days ago and was told my car was in Southampton, and Bristol would be in touch in a few days to arrange my pick-up.