Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Ref lease companies.

Order placed by Arval as a company car on 6th Feb, advised by them 1st June delivery. Just rang Tesla Heathrow to see what the update was, they are waiting confirmation from Arval to do home delivery on the 10th. No hidden VIN on my account or any linked details on my Tesla App or online account.

Hopefully some hope for fellow lease orders!

Hopefully some hope for

Hi All,

Ref lease companies.

Order placed by Arval as a company car on 6th Feb, advised by them 1st June delivery. Just rang Tesla Heathrow to see what the update was, they are waiting confirmation from Arval to do home delivery on the 10th. No hidden VIN on my account or any linked details on my Tesla App or online account.

10th of March?

My company car was ordered 04/02/20, so similar timeline to you.

I'm guessing you're in the same situation as me, no car shown in online account, very limited settings, phone app doesn't load as no car assigned to it, etc.

Luke

Hi All,

Ref lease companies.

Hopefully some hope for
Hi, what info did you give Tesla to get an update from them? I'm still unable to get an RN number from the lease company..

• Helpful
Reactions: Danb_Cym
Morning Cara still making good progress.
Position Received: 2020-03-02 08:59 UTC
4 minutes ago

Vessel's Local Time:
2020-03-02 06:59 LT (UTC -2)

Latitude / Longitude: 44.72105° / -27.25083°

Speed/Course: 16.5 kn / 67 °

ETA ZEE 04:00 on 5th March

View attachment 517040

MORNING CARA ETA for Zeebrugge 5 Mar looks good with 1274 nm to go

Interesting - I put the order in December 19th but didn’t get the leasing company email saying they’d ordered with Tesla till mid Jan. They say I’m ‘in their spreadsheet’ for late March delivery
Have Tusker been able to give you Tesla RN for your M3P? Tusker placed my order with Tesla on 15th Nov, but they don't have an RN to quote me and there is no update in the spreadsheet.

There are a couple of companies that offer pilots from Brixham

Here's one and another which explains their role.

Here's an old article
VERY interesting Mr.M I lived 3 miles from Berry Head and regularly visited said place as a kid some 50 ish years ago ( moved to Kent at 21).I have been in the tallest and shortest lighthouse in the UK.
I can vividly remember on stormy days it looked like the whole of Torbay was a super tanker haven. How much bigger these vessels are now. I went to school in Brixham where we were tough seamanship rather than the normal curriculum (happy days)

Reactions: Blueskye
GLOVIS CAPTAIN has 120nm to run to the entrance of the Panama Canal.
The congestion at both entrances is getting worse. Apparently it's a 14 day wait if a ship does not have a booking.
GLOVIS CAPTAIN should start her transit in the early hours of tomorrow morning if all goes well.

I have been in the tallest and shortest lighthouse in the UK.

A picture I took in September last year!
Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 12.14.39.png

Reactions: Danb_Cym