Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing at all, you’re not alone
Not a sausage
Folks, how many of us have had text / email / delivery notification for their car currently on the Glovis Captain?

Mine is meant to be on it, but haven’t heard a thing as yet...

Nothing either, but as I've mentioned before - have my reg and details of collection time confirmed verbally

Mr M. and all other active contributors - now Asian King has docked and hopefully unloaded my car I am going to take my leave of the thread and let others pick up baton. It has been the most informative, entertaining & useful thread I have ever joined I will highly recommend it to anyone buying a Tesla. I may look in every now and again (tbh).

Thank you so much for all the advice & commentary.
:)

Folks just a heads up if you’re expecting the car to be delivered via Tesla Direct. Mine is supposedly being delivered Monday (it was on MORNING CARA) but last night I got a weird apologetic email saying sorry for the delay in your delivery. I believe they are struggling to cope with the volume thrown at them and they clearly have a backlog.

GLOVIS CAPTAIN is still making good progress at 16.5kn. Seems to be on land satellite a lot at the minute, last updated 11 minutes ago.
512ECCB3-0E50-4CEA-B106-7B7D2BA3B757.jpeg

GLOVIS CAPTAIN, the final ship until possibly the end of May, has 591 nm left to run and should arrive off Zeebrugge tomorrow night.
If she requires a pilot for the busy European waters she has 2 options, Brixham or Cherbourg. The Glovis vessels seem to prefer Brixham and if she does she will arrive off there around 6 am tomorrow morning.
Southampton remains scheduled for next Wednesday 18 Mar.

Even though our car isn’t on there, still can’t help following GLOVIS CAPTAIN. Nearly entering the English Channel at 18.6kn, seems to be flying through!
Yes certainly seems to have found the loud pedal. I reckon Brixham at about 5am at present rate.

(Probably because it isn't full - all those cars left on the dock at SFO!)