Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After four months and six days I have a Dartford delivery date and time 6th Mch. @10.30 I wonder if any on Mr Ms forum will be joining me on that day.
Can I thank Mr.M for his information, grand sense of humour and general overview for us mere mortals awaiting our precious delivery times. It has been very educational I never dreamt buying a car could be as entertaining as it has been although often frustrating, my erindoors thinks I am barmy probably not the only one I guess. My mates keep saying in a sarcastic manner "got your Tesla yet" lol.

After four months and six days I have a Dartford delivery date and time 6th Mch. @10.30 I wonder if any on Mr Ms forum will be joining me on that day.
Can I thank Mr.M for his information, grand sense of humour and general overview for us mere mortals awaiting our precious delivery times. It has been very educational I never dreamt buying a car could be as entertaining as it has been although often frustrating, my erindoors thinks I am barmy probably not the only one I guess. My mates keep saying in a sarcastic manner "got your Tesla yet" lol.
I'm Dartford on the 3rd!!!

My mates keep saying in a sarcastic manner "got your Tesla yet"

This works better if you have a P, but I suspect will be fine in any of them:

No need to warm-the-engine of course ...

Park at the front of a row of cars (i.e. clear view for departure).

Assign Fart Mode to one of the seats, and assign to BUTTON (rather than TURN SIGNAL).

Get your mates into the car. Most verbal "Got your Tesla yet" in the Hot Seat.

"Everyone ready?" ... press button ... "REALLY ...."

Then when mirrors are clear, and nothing on road ahead to get in your way, full-power. Then pull over and get the Humble Pie out and give everyone a slice ...

If not from-kerbside then my preference is stop on main straight road. Count down 5, 4, 3, and then take off at that point continuing counting 2, 1, "60" :)

Might be worth a dress rehearsal when only you are in the car :)

Oh ... and my biggest wish: that I had had a passenger-facing CAM during those early Demo Rides to record face expression and expletives. If you fancy that then add to your "buy before car accessories list"

We've not discussed any further vessels leaving Pier 80 bound for Europe this quarter, are we confirmed that Glovis Captain is the last chance saloon for a car this side of June?

I very much think so.
I'll do a bit of digging tomorrow, when I have time, to see if I can unearth some future movements but there is nothing leaping out at me.
The only other option is a shipment direct from the east coast but I haven't seen any key indicators for that activity yet.

• Informative
Reactions: RichOB and Roy W.
... so... where is this Morning Cara at?! :cool::cool::D
MORNING CARA satellite position:
Lat: 35.006502
Lon: -48.0599
Speed/course: 17.6kn / 55deg
Received: 28 Feb 14:11 UTC
mc-28feb.jpg

MORNING CARA satellite position:
Lat: 35.006502
Lon: -48.0599
Speed/course: 17.6kn / 55deg
Received: 28 Feb 14:11 UTC
View attachment 515981
Hi All, new member here! I ordered a Model 3 LR in White with Black interior on 17th December with Leeds as allocated delivery centre. It’s a company car and I actually work for the Lease Co, I spoke to Tesla and they confirmed my car is on Morning Cara so I have been tracking it intently! I was told I’d been allocated a car around the 10th Feb.

Cannot wait to get the car, never been so excited about a new car before!

Hi All, new member here! I ordered a Model 3 LR in White with Black interior on 17th December with Leeds as allocated delivery centre. It’s a company car and I actually work for the Lease Co, I spoke to Tesla and they confirmed my car is on Morning Cara so I have been tracking it intently! I was told I’d been allocated a car around the 10th Feb.

Cannot wait to get the car, never been so excited about a new car before!

The car is OK, it's the waiting that's fun.