Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BROOKLANDS::::::final satellite AIS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200229-235805.jpg
    Screenshot_20200229-235805.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 76
My hidden VIN has been there for a number of weeks. Tesla told me a few weeks ago that my X was coming on the Maersk Ohio, though I’ve spoken to a couple of different people since who say they aren’t allowed to name the ship. No text or invoice yet. Hoping for collection mid-late March..
When did you order? My X could well be on that ship too but I have no evidence of anything currently

Anyone updates on Morning Cara? :D

Morning Cara still continues across the Atlantic. Speed slightly slower as of a few minutes ago.

Position Received: 2020-03-01 13:53 UTC

Vessel's Local Time: 2020-03-01 11:53 LT (UTC -2)

Latitude / Longitude: 42.37562° / -33.65768°

Speed/Course: 15.9 kn / 61 °

AIS Source: Satellite
Untitled.png

• Informative
Reactions: Mark-R and MGrove
I would like to see a position report from BROOKLANDS to confirm that it will not make its original ETA of 2 Mar. It has now resumed a normal cruising speed, or it had last night at midnight, but I still think there is no chance of it making Zeebrugge by 04:00 tomorrow.

Also just a little niggled that it hasn't popped up on the Southampton VTS schedule for the 6th yet.
It looks pretty skeletal at the moment so another 48 hrs should see some meat added to the bone....

Reactions: MGrove
something discovered on Marine Traffic - if you go to vessel details and then look for "Voyage Timeline" ,you can pick up a latest "noon/midnight" more precise position - click on the co-ordinates then it will show you on the map for that timeframe.

I don't have satellite tracking, but got this

brooklands0103.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: MGrove