Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20200214_080720_6.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200214_080720_6.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20200214_080720_6.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20200214_080514_0.jpg
    IMG_20200214_080514_0.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 64
Mine too, Bristol have told me the cars are delivered on the morning of collection. So each day there will be a transporter arriving with that days cars on.
Possibly more than one transporter, depending how many cars they are handing over that day. On the day I collected mine, Stockport were handing over ~30 cars, so they had about six transporter loads in one day!

the ship may have to do a few Nurburgring laps in open water before port entry is safe but they can cope with that sort of wind, it's wind/swell combined at port that affects exact docking time. We have seen this with Cosmos in the last week.

Sunday is possibly worse weather ?

• Informative
Reactions: Good Evans
Having not been VIN matched yet I'm keeping a close eye on ASIAN KING, however I've got a feeling this one will be heading towards Korea given Morning Cara is on it's way to Europe.

Looks like it's docked and ready to load at Pier 80 but I guess we won't hear where it's heading for a few days?

As the GLOVIS COSMOS bring smiles to some patient Model 3 buyers in the UK, the GLOVIS CHALLENGE is making best speed to try and beat Storm Dennis with an ETA at Zeebrugge now of 17:00 on Sat 15 Feb.

Meanwhile at Pier 80, ASIAN KING arrived to load up. No indication yet when it will be leaving, or to where. I would be surprised however if it were to EU. This is the 3rd visit by this ship and on both previous occasions it went to the Far East. The GLOVIS CAPTAIN due in on Fri 21 Feb is certainly EU bound.
The MORNING CATHERINE will then make a return visit and probably head off to Korea.

Finding the next ship is proving to be a challenge. I have a list of about 12 suspects, of which 8 are transient, but one that it is on top of my list is GRAND DAHLIA. It's currently chugging up the west coast of S. America and the timing looks right. It has form in that it did the Zeebrugge run twice last year. We'll see.

And Grand Mark ETA 21/2
View attachment 511035

The position is interesting in that it shows that the GRAND MARK actually took the Windward Passage as opposed to the Mona Passage to reach the Atlantic. The Mona is easier to navigate but results in a slightly longer track distance. As a consequence, she is making good time.
This ship already holds the record for the fastest Pier 80 to Zeebrugge passage which it set last June. If it arrives before 23:43 on the 21 Feb it will have beaten its own record! Its ETA at the moment is showing as 22:00 21 Feb.
Go GRAND MARK!