Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been watching with interest for a while now. Have SR+ black/black on order via Tusker since 15/10 - rang Tesla this morning and have been told I'm matched (hooray:D). What ship I ask? Can't tell you because things might change (I'm imagining mid-Atlantic swops of vehicles nowo_O). Anyway, the best I could get was expect delivery 2nd half of March. Did get the feel that it was being delivered to Zeeb rather than direct to Southampton. Still, at least it's progress and, as I don't know which ship, I can justifiably watch them until I get a text.

Current Data for BROOKLANDS:

Attachments

• image001.png
    image001.png
    331.7 KB · Views: 63
Your not the only one, exactly as you - I thought I was on the Challenge, but just been told I'm on the Mark. as you by the time I get it it'll be a 5 month wait!

It would seem that our cars are in Zee waiting for collection by GRAND MARK, which will then take them to Southampton.

I’m picking up in Birmingham, who knows! If I’ve waited 5 months I might as well round it up to a full 6 hey! o_O

I haven't been told any later than 2nd week March. Though I am desperately hoping for first week. It sounds like we're both waiting on the same ship/lorry courier and collection from Brum.

I'll let you know when I get the magic SMS from Tesla.

• Helpful
Reactions: smorgo
Just spoke to Tesla Edinburgh regarding a fleet order for M3LR MSM/ black ordered through fleet. Wast told car will be in Zeebrugge in min March and to expect deliver in Edinburgh a week+ later. Any guess on what ship that would be?
Based on Mr M's predictions (below), if it is a mid-March arrival in Zeebrugge it is more likely to be on GLOVIS CAPTAIN.

MORNING CARA en route to the Canal ETA 21 Feb. ETA EU ~ 5 Mar
ASIAN KING en route to the Canal ETA 24 Feb. ETA EU ~ 8 Mar
GLOVIS CAPTAIN in docks at Pier 80 SF ETA EU ~ 13 Mar

It would seem that our cars are in Zee waiting for collection by GRAND MARK, which will then take them to Southampton.

I haven't been told any later than 2nd week March. Though I am desperately hoping for first week. It sounds like we're both waiting on the same ship/lorry courier and collection from Brum.

I finally managed to get my RN from FVL and phoned Tesla. The guy I spoke to said he thought is was in Belgium and would arrive within the first two weeks of March. He couldn't tell me which ship. I'd prefer a bit more clarity, but at least it's getting closer.

Yeah do let me know if you receive anything, likewise. Seeing as the Mark is due to land in Southampton on 25th first 2 weeks in March sounds more likely in my opinion. With the amount of ships coming in behind it they’re going to want to get these cars delivered as quick as possible before the end of quarter mad rush!

Based on Mr M's predictions (below), if it is a mid-March arrival in Zeebrugge it is more likely to be on GLOVIS CAPTAIN.

MORNING CARA en route to the Canal ETA 21 Feb. ETA EU ~ 5 Mar
ASIAN KING en route to the Canal ETA 24 Feb. ETA EU ~ 8 Mar
GLOVIS CAPTAIN in docks at Pier 80 SF ETA EU ~ 13 Mar

I got a call from Edinburgh today who told me mine was on the Brooklands - eta Zeebrugge March 3

Just got that text...

It allowed me to adjust the day so I moved it back one day as in London 'till Wednesday that week.

Delivery Appointment
Thursday, March 5 at 11:00am

Manchester-South
396 Wellington Road North

Maybe I'll see some of you there?? :)

(Apologies to Mr M for this non-shipping related post. I have now posted in the right place.)

Last edited:
Just received a text message from Tesla asking to schedule delivery of my M3P. Dates given for collection 3rd, 4th or 5th March 2020. Collecting from Dartford (London/ Bluewater). Ordered in October 2019, VIN appeared around the end of January 2020. Originally offered a car in December 2019 but said it was too early ie six weeks early, in hindsight I should have accepted early delivery. Order would have gone back into the Tesla system around the 20th December 2019. Just thought I would share as it might help others work out when to expect their car. Not sure if car was on the Glovis Challange or Grand Mark or both if Grand Mark is collecting cars that the Glovis Challange dropped off for forwarding to Southampton. At least that is what I believe might be happening.

Reactions: Gatsojon
Just received a text message from Tesla asking to schedule delivery of my M3P. Dates given for collection 3rd, 4th or 5th March 2020. Collecting from Dartford (London/ Bluewater). Ordered in October 2019, VIN appeared around the end of January 2020. Originally offered a car in December 2019 but said it was too early ie six weeks early, in hindsight I should have accepted early delivery. Order would have gone back into the Tesla system around the 20th December 2019. Just thought I would share as it might help others work out when to expect their car. Not sure if car was on the Glovis Challange or Grand Mark or both if Grand Mark is collecting cars that the Glovis Challange dropped off for forwarding to Southampton. At least that is what I believe might be happening.
Are you kidding me! I also have a M3P on order and had to reject a 20th December collection! Maybe I refused the car you refused . Anyway I've been told mine is on BROOKLANDS, but still secretly hoping it made the GRAND MARK.....time will tell!