Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you kidding me! I also have a M3P on order and had to reject a 20th December collection! Maybe I refused the car you refused . Anyway I've been told mine is on BROOKLANDS, but still secretly hoping it made the GRAND MARK.....time will tell!

I take it from that hidden VINs are hidden for the reason that they may change? I was told late Feb early March delivery and then last week that it was on Brooklands which isn’t even out of the Caribbean?!

Just got that text...

It allowed me to adjust the day so I moved it back one day as in London 'till Wednesday that week.

Delivery Appointment
Thursday, March 5 at 11:00am

Manchester-South
396 Wellington Road North

Maybe I'll see some of you there?? :)

(Apologies to Mr M for this non-shipping related post. I have now posted in the right place.)

I also got mine.....happy days

I’m going on the 4th tho 2pm haha

Reactions: Roy W.
Spoke to Tesla direct 3 weeks ago and was given my VIN was also told car was on Grand Mark - Ordered M3 LR W/B on 19th Dec 2019. Spoke to Tesla again today and they confirmed car is on the Grand Mark (No prompting from me). Ordered through Leaseplan - Leaseplan have told me nothing to date. All info has come from Chris Olds at Tesla Bristol (Guy who gave me my test drive - Top Guy) Cars are usually in the UK (Via various modes) 3-4 days after Zee. Collection dates can be expected 7-10 days following this. Hopes this helps regarding similar orders and dates.
For People ordering through Lease companies - First get your RN number from the Lease company - Call Tesla Sales and ask for an update - Give them your RN number and they can confirm a VIN match (if you have been matched) and they do know which boats the VIN's are on. ;)
The last time I spoke with Tesla Bristol and fave them my RN number the chap said I couldn’t have any information as Leaseplan were their customer, not me! :-/
I’ll try and reach out to the chap you mentioned here

I take it from that hidden VINs are hidden for the reason that they may change? I was told late Feb early March delivery and then last week that it was on Brooklands which isn’t even out of the Caribbean?!
Not far to go though! ETA to Zeebrugge remains at 02/03/2020 @ 04:00hrs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200221-181549.jpg
    Screenshot_20200221-181549.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 43
I hope Mr Mis doesn't throw me out but i got my text today, slightly shipping related as i was told this morning i was on the Grand Mark, previously has been told the Challenge, Who knows, my collection is March 3rd!!!

I share exactly the same story ...told it’s now on the MARK today and at 5pm I booked delivery for Stockport on the 4th March haha

love and hate Tesla

• Love
Reactions: tpnicho
S/X Buyers

MAERSK IOWA shortly to depart Antwerp to Rotterdam ETA 10:00 Thu 20 Feb.
This delay was due to recent stormy weather in the English Channel.

MAERSK IDAHO currently on time to arrive in Rotterdam on 24 Feb
MAERSK OHIO departed Houston 17 Feb and is scheduled into Rotterdam on 2 Mar
SAFMARINE MAFARDI due to depart Houston on 23 Feb and arrive Rotterdam 9 Mar
MAERSK MONTANA due to depart Houston on 2 Mar and arrive Rotterdam on 16 Mar
Hi there
Do they still do this, don’t they just ship S/X whole now with the M3?

S/X Buyers

MAERSK IOWA arrived Rotterdam 20 Feb
MAERSK IDAHO on time ETA Rotterdam 24 Feb
MAERSK OHIO on time ETA Rotterdam 2 Mar
SAFMARINE MAFARDI Dep Houston 23 Feb Arr Rotterdam 9 Mar
MAERSK MONTANA Dep Houston 2 Mar Arr Rotterdam 16 Mar

Model 3 Buyers

GRAND MARK ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb then to Southampton 25 Feb
BROOKLANDS ETA Zeebrugge 2 Mar (Southampton 6 Mar)
MORNING CARA ~ EU 5 Mar
ASIAN KING ~ EU 8 Mar
GLOVIS CAPTAIN ~ EU 16 Mar

OK So it is now clear that Tesla have taken Option 3 with UK cars from GLOVIS CHALLENGE, that is to keep them on the dock until GRAND MARK arrives and them load them for Southampton. That means a BIG dollop of Model 3s into Southampton on 25 Feb.
GRAND MARK is now visible on the marine tracking apps and it looks as though it will pull over at Brixham to pick up a pilot tomorow morning before heading to Zeebrugge.
BROOKLANDS ETA of 2 Mar looks more realistic. She is due into Southampton on 6 Mar but I've yet to determine whether this is Tesla related.
MORNING CARA has just pulled up at the entrance to the Panama Canal. There is a lot of congestion there at the moment with the backlog now totalling over 110 vessels waiting to transit, however no Tesla carrier has ever been kept waiting for long. I expect it will feature in the next northbound wave. The MORNING CARA is well within the current draught restrictions. There is a possibility that either this ship or ASIAN KING will route direct to Southampton
ASIAN KING is still on schedule to reach the Canal entrance on 24 Feb.
GLOVIS CAPTAIN will depart Pier 80 on Sun 23 Feb and arrive Zeebrugge 16 Mar.

The MORNING CATHERINE is still on the list to load at Pier 80. It is up in Vancouver at the moment and will be heading towards San Francisco via Portland. Nothing is certain yet but I am hopeful it will pitch up at Pier 80 on Mon 24 Feb. It remains a possible last ship of the quarter to EU - the 8th. It also may just head off to the Far East as I can't see it featuring in any of the major European port schedules.

I can't find any other realistic suspects for EU - I'm kicking myself about GRAND DAHLIA it's not going to Pier 80 at all- it's off to Japan - a fact I made a note of nearly 2 weeks ago but didn't file properly.
I'll still keep searching but I can sense the end is in sight for this quarters shipments...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ringi and Mark-R
Just got that text...

It allowed me to adjust the day so I moved it back one day as in London 'till Wednesday that week.

Delivery Appointment
Thursday, March 5 at 11:00am

Manchester-South
396 Wellington Road North

Maybe I'll see some of you there?? :)

(Apologies to Mr M for this non-shipping related post. I have now posted in the right place.)

I chosen the 4th at 2pm?
What time did you chose Mate?