Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Ref lease companies.

Order placed by Arval as a company car on 6th Feb, advised by them 1st June delivery. Just rang Tesla Heathrow to see what the update was, they are waiting confirmation from Arval to do home delivery on the 10th. No hidden VIN on my account or any linked details on my Tesla App or online account.

Hopefully some hope for fellow lease orders!

Hopefully some hope for
Hi
I m also with Arval, also 6th Feb order, get today the info for Tesla Direct on 11th, VIN last 20th. Manchester area.

Here's the latest on the Asian King. Looks like she's slowed down a bit

Position Received: 2020-03-02 17:13 UTC
31 minutes ago

Vessel's Local Time:
2020-03-02 14:13 LT (UTC -3)
Latitude / Longitude: 37.30206° / -44.62323°

Speed/Course: 14.8 kn / 55 °

Reported ETA: 2020-03-07 12:00 LT (UTC +1)
Calculated ETA: 2020-03-07 19:47 LT (UTC +1)
Calculated ETA at: 18.3 Knots
Distance Travelled: 5,943 NM
Distance to Go: 2,219 NM
Total Voyage Distance: 8,162 NM
Time to Destination: 5 days, 1 hour

View attachment 517133
Yes I noticed she had slowed - ETA has moved about 6 hours (I think)...

Model S/X orders

Had confirmation that my Performance X is on the Safmarine Mafadi due in Antwerp on 10 March. Tesla confirmed the following code 008e - msc-nl

Was told to expect delivery before the end of March

View attachment 517083
Pretty impressive that, if you ordered Jan 27 it was loaded in Houston to leave on Feb 24th. My theory therefore if my order was 8 days later on feb 4th I’ve probably got to the Maersk Montana loading in Houston as we speak. If that’s true I’d know by the end of the week that I’ve been matched so we shall see

Asian King new ETA...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 19.15.35.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 19.15.35.png
    713.3 KB · Views: 56
Just to add to this. I’ve had a text from a pal who has ordered a Model S...he’s picking it up from this Southampton SC...where is it!?

Can anyone shed some light into this?

Mmmm. I know some of the inventory Model S say they are in Southampton but that doesn't actually mean they are in Southampton, or at least it didn't. It was a euphanism for 'on the way'.
I have yet to determine where the Southampton Delivery Hub is though.

Mmmm. I know some of the inventory Model S say they are in Southampton but that doesn't actually mean they are in Southampton, or at least it didn't. It was a euphanism for 'on the way'.
I have yet to determine where the Southampton Delivery Hub is though.

Correct. However, this is now the second contact by Tesla that I know of referencing a Southampton collection.

I’ll do some digging.

The MORNING CARA has appeared on the Zeebrugge movements screen.
It is down to arrive 03:00 on 5 Mar and depart 22:00 on 6 Mar
Model S/X orders

Had confirmation that my Performance X is on the Safmarine Mafadi due in Antwerp on 10 March. Tesla confirmed the following code 008e - msc-nl

Was told to expect delivery before the end of March

View attachment 517083
thats perfect for the titanic style breeze mentioned! :p:D

Not long because I hope someone with a car onboard will take out a 7 day trial of marine traffic.com and keep us all updated!
Wait until tomorrow afternoon though.
Tesla should notify you what boat your car in on as soon as it's loaded then provide a month's free subscription, would save them loads in call centre costs!