Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She's alongside! Berth 104!

Get my car off that boat!
Screenshot_20200321-064714_Chrome.jpg

Just received a text message from Tesla confirming my reg number, can't be a coincidence that I received that the morning Glovis Captain docked. My baby is close! :)

Thanks Mr M and everybody in here for their expert knowledge and help. It's been the weirdest couple of weeks ever, tracking a random ship across the world, hoping it makes it to this country before the world shuts down!

Reactions: Roy W.
I have just received a text confirming my reg number. Still no final invoice yet and I am scheduled to collect (at a distance!) at Brent Cross on Thursday. I hope Tesla honours the trade in value they offered me. It was below the Car Buying Group's offer but now it's higher. The virus has hit used car values (and new ones too, I guess - gulp!)

I have just received a text confirming my reg number. Still no final invoice yet and I am scheduled to collect (at a distance!) at Brent Cross on Thursday. I hope Tesla honours the trade in value they offered me. It was below the Car Buying Group's offer but now it's higher. The virus has hit used car values (and new ones too, I guess - gulp!)
Surprised you haven't got final invoice. I'm collecting mine on Thursday too and had the invoice earlier this week. I've been paying it off in daily batches and is now fully paid.

I also got my text with the reg just now.

Surprised you haven't got final invoice. I'm collecting mine on Thursday too and had the invoice earlier this week. I've been paying it off in daily batches and is now fully paid.

I also got my text with the reg just now.

i just got my tex with reg number, though I was told it a week ago. i had my invoice probably 10 ago..
Just finished paying.
Collect 25th from Dartford but no confirmation yet if that might change

I got told (via email) that when I accepted the trade in valuation back in January it would be honoured however long it took for the car to arrive. Certainly when I got final invoice last week trade in value was the same, and when balance paid got an acknowledgement that all was settled financially.

Reactions: AnthonyLR
I called Thursday, and the guy that answered the phone agreed that mine needed updating as it was longer than 30 days since they had valued it. Not sure, but my invoice was up within a few hours with the same confirmed price (I had overegged the milage deliberately).

I got told (via email) that when I accepted the trade in valuation back in January it would be honoured however long it took for the car to arrive. Certainly when I got final invoice last week trade in value was the same, and when balance paid got an acknowledgement that all was settled financially.
Yes, I’m really keen to see the final invoice to see if the trade in value is still good.”

Reactions: -Mat-