Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah they've updated MAERSK IDAHO schedule!! It's been quarantined at Port Everglades due to Covid for ages. Think it missed its original schedule by a few weeks.
That’s right. I see a gap in the schedule at Houston, Idaho is resuming the schedule from Europe. It never did a pick of Teslas given its time it was last in Houston.

It was quarantined after 10 crew picked up the Rona.

Hi all, I'm new here but I've ordered a Model 3 from inventory and it's currently in the US and hasn't been put on a ship yet. Is there a way to determine: (i) when your car is on a ship; and (ii) which ship it's on? Thanks for all the amazing information - can't believe you guys have so much knowledge!

Hi all, I'm new here but I've ordered a Model 3 from inventory and it's currently in the US and hasn't been put on a ship yet. Is there a way to determine: (i) when your car is on a ship; and (ii) which ship it's on? Thanks for all the amazing information - can't believe you guys have so much knowledge!

Afraid there isn't really a way of knowing exactly which ship it is on - however, if they said it's still in the USA today it will either be on the Glovis Captain which will depart San Francisco early tomorrow morning (USA time) or the next ship which Mr Misreeable will update us all on shortly :)

Interesting, thanks. We had originally ordered a custom build because there was no inventory at the time we ordered, but we saw this morning that a car in our spec had been added to the Tesla UK page so we linked our order to that car. And that is the one that is apparently "still in the US". Hopefully, it's already been manufactured and it'll be on the ship tomorrow... We've been told that it should be available for pick-up in September so that would all seem to fit...

Interesting, thanks. We had originally ordered a custom build because there was no inventory at the time we ordered, but we saw this morning that a car in our spec had been added to the Tesla UK page so we linked our order to that car. And that is the one that is apparently "still in the US". Hopefully, it's already been manufactured and it'll be on the ship tomorrow... We've been told that it should be available for pick-up in September so that would all seem to fit...
Still in the US may be code. I was told the same thing last friday, which was strictly true but it was on the ship that left the following day (Grand Dahlia). Call Tesla with your VIN. Some of the guys can find out what ship your car is on. I did that yesterday.

Just received a phonecall from Tesla.
The ship is delayed (Glovis Sun) and therefor the delivery is postponed with 2 days. I’m not sure if he told me the truth there...
I had originally booked my pickup for the 13th August (Glovis Sun) 3 days later got an email with my date moved to the 18th Manchester pick up, so am guessing there’s been some kind of snag.