Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have contact yesterday with Tesla, and the employee told me that the car is 22 sep in Zeebrugge. That means that there is possible another ship coming? The Grand Choice? I have SMS yet, but i think that it coming next week when the ship is sailing to Zeebrugge.

Here she comes!

Attachments

• A1613E61-6169-43AF-A327-6305983040EA.png
    A1613E61-6169-43AF-A327-6305983040EA.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
I have contact yesterday with Tesla, and the employee told me that the car is 22 sep in Zeebrugge. That means that there is possible another ship coming? The Grand Choice? I have SMS yet, but i think that it coming next week when the ship is sailing to Zeebrugge.
Thanks for posting this. It won't be GRAND CHOICE. Is this for a Model 3?

Maybe, will it on the 22ste in Amsterdam or in Tilburg that it is coming from Platinum Ray or Glovis Clipper. But i don't received a text right. But maybe next week. Possible another ship coming from New York?
There is nothing that I can find at the moment that fits the requirements. In order to arrive in Zeebrugge on 22nd the ship would have to be loading now in Newark or Philadelphia and depart today.
I don't think there will be any further shipments to EU this quarter.
The last ship to arrive will be the GLOVIS CLIPPER on Wednesday night.

PLATINUM RAY is now alongside in Southampton.

GLOVIS SIGMA She arrived in Zeebrugge yesterday afternoon and is due to depart to Southampton early tomorrow morning.
See my post #5568 about the concerns I have with her Southampton schedule - nothing has changed.

GLOVIS CLIPPER She continues to maintain a stately 16kts across the Atlantic. Her midday position is shown on the chart below.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on Wednesday night which, with just over 1300nm to go, is easily achievable. She is not due to depart until 14:00 on 17 Sep and so if she is coming to Southampton it will be on Friday 18 Sep. That said, at present she does not feature on the Southampton port schedule for the 18th. If Tesla congestion in Southampton is the reason that is delaying the GLOVIS SIGMA unloading then I suspect we may see some delay to GLOVIS CLIPPER’s unloading too.

Glovis Clipper Atlantic Progress.png

Reactions: motorcermans
Yes, she sad that the car is on his destination at 22 september. But on what ship that is, i dont 'know.. I don't believe that is Platinum Ray or Glovis Clipper. I have to wait for a text SMS, but this is strange i think?

There is nothing that I can find at the moment that fits the requirements. In order to arrive in Zeebrugge on 22nd the ship would have to be loading now in Newark or Philadelphia and depart today.
I don't think there will be any further shipments to EU this quarter.
The last ship to arrive will be the GLOVIS CLIPPER on Wednesday night.

Maybe my car is on Clovis Clipper, and is the transport to NL (Amsterdam?) finished on the 22ste? I don't know how many time that takes to transport from Zeebrugge to Amsterdam or Tilburg.

PLATINUM RAY is now alongside in Southampton.

GLOVIS SIGMA She arrived in Zeebrugge yesterday afternoon and is due to depart to Southampton early tomorrow morning.
See my post #5568 about the concerns I have with her Southampton schedule - nothing has changed.

GLOVIS CLIPPER She continues to maintain a stately 16kts across the Atlantic. Her midday position is shown on the chart below.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on Wednesday night which, with just over 1300nm to go, is easily achievable. She is not due to depart until 14:00 on 17 Sep and so if she is coming to Southampton it will be on Friday 18 Sep. That said, at present she does not feature on the Southampton port schedule for the 18th. If Tesla congestion in Southampton is the reason that is delaying the GLOVIS SIGMA unloading then I suspect we may see some delay to GLOVIS CLIPPER’s unloading too.

View attachment 587691

Well my ship has docked, I will be engaging in other threads, but like everyone else, thank you for your daily update MM, you do an amazing job and us excited kids waiting for our new toys it is very much appreciated, so thank you.

Reactions: markrally
Well my ship has docked, I will be engaging in other threads, but like everyone else, thank you for your daily update MM, you do an amazing job and us excited kids waiting for our new toys it is very much appreciated, so thank you.
Thank you and thanks for your dogged determination in revealing PLATINUM RAY!
Enjoy your car!

Reactions: OneTinyFish