Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki 2021+ Model S Refresh - Missing/Incomplete Software Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am on this 2023.7.20.... and mine doesn't do any of that. Just mutes calls. That's the last update for me. I have 2021 S FSD. Like I said... we are way behind... like the Sirius updates etc. It took until halfway through the year to get to the 2023 updates
Same. I see there's a new update this morning for 2023.26.10 w/FSD 11.4.4 starting to push out. I'm hoping to get it in the next few days.

I tried the left scroll wheel as above to answer a call, Works as described! I was wondering what took so long. Thanks for the tip cmarshack!
(I am on 2023.26.8).
Glad to help!

I am on 2023.26.8 (No FSD) as well, but I am fairly certain this came out at least two updates ago (maybe more) because I have been using this for a while. Also helpful to mute/unmute while on a call, the Green "answer" Phone Icon turns to Mute while you are on the call.

Yeah, I got a few MISSING FEATURES to report... Car Play, Android Auto, Apps, ANY new apps. Ok, how about then a Tesla App store? My goodness, do SOMETHING :rolleyes::mad:. I am driving a cutting edge tech 1,000+ hp car with the world's most advanced FSD and yet I'm bluetoothing from my phone like I did ten years ago.
Carplay and Android Auto will never come to Tesla. This has been known for almost 10 years.

Who knows about an actual App store. There were talks about a new API released, but that's for fleet monitoring for things like Tesalfi, nothing from Tesla on an API for third-party applications for in the car.

Yeah, I got a few MISSING FEATURES to report... Car Play, Android Auto, Apps, ANY new apps. Ok, how about then a Tesla App store? My goodness, do SOMETHING :rolleyes::mad:. I am driving a cutting edge tech 1,000+ hp car with the world's most advanced FSD and yet I'm bluetoothing from my phone like I did ten years ago.
If you’re jonesing for CarPlay it’s likely you have Apple Music, am I right? So why are you using Bluetooth?

Reactions: Pdubs and WilliamG
If you’re jonesing for CarPlay it’s likely you have Apple Music, am I right? So why are you using Bluetooth?
The Tesla Apple Music app is psychotic. Also, I drive with Waze in the background for alerts like "object in road ahead". I't would be cool if there was a slick hinging and latching product to allow for an iPad in easy reach also.