Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No that wasn't me.
There is another site that does something like that but it's nowhere near live - only updates about twice a day if in range of a land based receiver and so is pretty unreliable if you want to know where your ship actually is.
I try and give a daily position report based on live satellite data which is much more accurate.
Sorry, bad misstake by me.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
UPDATE:

Spoke to my TA who popped up at the new pop-up showroom at Darts Farm Exeter. Interesting news on the first three vessels coming through to Southampton...

1. HYPERION RAY - ETA 03/02 carrying only MY

2. (Sorry, didn't catch name) - ETA 08/02 carrying combination of MY, M3LR and M3P

3. VIKING BRAVERY - ETA 14/02 carrying M3LR, M3P and small number of M3RWD

I was allowed to view the Tesla screen to see all this detail. No further vessels listed yet.

Hope this helps. Can someone identify the second vessel by its ETA?

I’m assuming transported up to Stranraer and across to Larne. Are you awaiting a Y like myself? I received email but was under the impression performance models were not coming until mid year
Nah, I’m waiting on a 3 rwd. I only ordered it in December but I’m incredibly impatient lol. I hadn’t considered the model y, but saw one on Boucher road, looks awesome!

UPDATE:

Spoke to my TA who popped up at the new pop-up showroom at Darts Farm Exeter. Interesting news on the first three vessels coming through to Southampton...

2. (Sorry, didn't catch name) - ETA 08/02 carrying combination of MY, M3LR and M3P

I was allowed to view the Tesla screen to see all this detail. No further vessels listed yet.

I’m thinking PAGNA based on ETA

GLOVIS CONDOR is on the move and, as suspected, she is heading to Shanghai South (aka Luchao, Nangang and a host of other names).
Although this is much closer to the Tesla GF this pier is used by other manufacturers fprimarily for domestic shipments. We have seen Tesla use it a couple of times for exports particularly when port congestion at the two main Shanghai piers threatened to delay shipments but it isn't an ideal port for Tesla. Loading here is much slower than at the main port and so I don't expect to see GLOVIS CONDOR depart until Wed/Thur if she is coming to Europe.

UPDATE:

Thanks for posting this.

My estimates for Southampton:
GRANDE CALIFORNIA 03 Feb fits nicely
HYPERION RAY 07 Feb will be the 08 Feb vessel
VIKING BRAVERY 12 Feb will be 14 Feb vessel

Got this intel from a friend

Grande California is currently at Malaca Straits (between Indonesia & Malaysia) heading to the port of As Suways / Suez Port, Egypt, eta 26 Jan 2022 10:00 hrs
This vehicle carrier of Grimaldi Lines was at Shanghai, China on 7th January and at Singapore in 13th January.
Hoegh Traveller has arrived Singapore on 14 Jan 2022 19:59 hrs. This vehicle carrier of Hoegh Autoliners was at Manila, Philippines on 10th Jan and was at Shanghai on 5th Jan.
Hyperion Ray is at China coast, heading to port of As Suways/ Suez Port, Egypt eta 29 Jan 01:00 hrs.
This vehicle carrier was at Shanghai on 10th Jan.
Hoegh Traveller will depart Singapore on 15th Jan, and head to Piraeus- Livorno- Zeebrugge- Bremerhaven- Antwerp- Southampton, eta 22 February 2022.
The Hoegh Trotter is following the same route. Suez Port, Piraeus and now on its way to Livorno. Next, Bristol (Jan 25) and Zeebrugge (Jan 28)

I realise people get very upset when you post this stuff but I am assuming it's the order page where you search in the source code?

Capture.JPG

Thanks for posting this.

Thanks Mr M. This sounds totally possible. I was desperately trying to remember what I had seen on the screen as I had nothing to write with. I had so many questions and wanted to make the most of a forthcoming source of info. I may therefore have got the names jumbled, but the dates were definitely correct. I wonder whether they were date stamped in some other manner than ETA at Southampton. It didn't actually say. #Teamwork

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this.

my pickup is booked for 8th February 2022, 11:00 AM.

How the hell are they going to deliver cars from Southampton to Leicester if Hyperion Ray, presumably carrying some M3LR (as Grande California is "MY only") the same day they she will dock the port? what kind of sorcery is this?

or we can expect ships coming 1 day earlier?

Reactions: hate2wait
Status
Not open for further replies.