Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fill up and come to Southampton soon you little beauty!
Screenshot 2022-04-08 112117.png

• Funny
Reactions: Snowy77
When I spoke to a Tesla advisor he said to me that once the factory reopens they will update peoples schedule delivery times. He pointed out that the reason for no changes at this point is due to the fact they don’t know how long they will be closed for. Looks like we will all have to wait a little bit longer !!
But good news that our cars will come from Shanghai, not Fremont 😆

When I spoke to a Tesla advisor he said to me that once the factory reopens they will update peoples schedule delivery times. He pointed out that the reason for no changes at this point is due to the fact they don’t know how long they will be closed for. Looks like we will all have to wait a little bit longer !!
If GSh reopened this weekend, 3rd week of MAY is still very possible. Safety and health of our Tesla friends is always #1, but I do hope the city can find balance and remain safe for ops to start back up. Can't wait to finally meet my Snowy!

Reactions: Sunderland boy
Doesn't S Korea drive on the right and therefore have LHD cars?

I really hope the already made RHD cars don't end up somewhere like, god forbid, bloody Australia or something! (I say that as an long ago expat Kiwi :p)
Correct. The other ship that is currently next to RCC America, Hoegh Transporter is known to go to Australia so we could be looking at some RHD vehicles getting loaded onto both ships.

Sorry you're right! I was watching a video from Bjorn Nyland earlier, and he was in a RHD car in TH, for some reason my eyes read Korea and my Brain read Thailand ROFL. YES it is one of those days. I do have coffee in my Tesla mug now, so it's improving. 🤣
I watched that whole series. That would be so much fun driving around Thailand like that in a Tesla especially (though the charging network looked like a pain!).

Agree with pinning our hopes on RCC AMERICA! C'mon baby!

Reactions: Snowy77
RCC America is on its way to Pyeongtaek, Korea. Due 10th at 01:30. Let’s see where it goes after that.
Think it's likely she's holding any of our cars? It does seem rather unlikely.

Also seems that the lockdown in Shanghai is due to last longer than anticipated. Some folk on Twitter think the whole of April could be a write off. That means our cars would be arriving June/July now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.