Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLOVIS SPLENDOR continues to make good progress enroute to Suez and Koper (01 Jun). It's 29C and 80% humidity and so the vehicle deck temperatures will be being closely monitored and the decks ventilated as required. Although in this case there is no risk of a build up of petrol fumes, ventilating as a matter of routine prevents a build up of any gases and helps to control temperature and humidity problems. The ventilation system is high maintenance - it has to be frequently inspected to ensure that it doesn't cause problems by blowing sea water, rust or excess grease (from the dampers) on to the precious cargo.

Glovis Splendor Leg 2.png

THEBEN is shortly about to arrive in Singapore for her refuel which will take at least 8 hrs. She is due to arrive in Zeebruge on 14 Jun.
The THEBEN competition remains open! It's free and worth a look. If you want to win a brand new Model Y though I would look elsewhere.
Click HERE to enter.

Theben Leg 1.png

RCC EUROPE has now entered the South China Sea and is making 16kts in the calm seas enroute to Singapore for a fuel stop. Therafter she should hopefully head to Southampton where she could arrive around 17 Jun

RCC Eur Leg 1.png

HORIZON LEADER remains prowling offshore waiting to be summoned to Shanghai South. I'm hoping she will be EU/UK bound. This ship was chartered by Tesla last November for a Shanghai to Southampton and Zeebrugge run, although past performance is not indicative ...blah blah, it gives me a little reassurance that history may repeat itself.

MORNING PEACE is alongside the main RoRo terminal at Haitong and is due to depart tomorrow afternoon to Southampton and Zeebrugge. I'm not convinced this is a Tesla vessel.

For Tesla, its internally referred to Revenue hiding and Tax avoidance strategy by creating chaotic and confusing records which tally up to final credits in Tesla books (not the customer's). For many not all, there are multiple invoices and credit notes (up to 4 or 5) both prior to order and post-delivery of vehicle

You must be fun at conspiracy theory parties.

You should have seen me predicting all the issues with the 2022 new equipment incorporated in the Model 3's and Model Y's and projecting deliveries coming to a standstill and all of it came true 2 months later.

Yeah I was wondering if anyone worked in the Marine area and might have access to tracking software / news bulletins / cargo info 🙂
Tracking - I'm doing it daily, if you want more frequent updates there are subscriptions.
news bulletins - seem to be mostly adverts nowadays
cargo info - there are Teslas onboard - some red ones, some grey ones, a lot of white ones, the odd black one and absolutely no blue ones.

Tracking - I'm doing it daily, if you want more frequent updates there are subscriptions.
news bulletins - seem to be mostly adverts nowadays
cargo info - there are Teslas onboard - some red ones, some grey ones, a lot of white ones, the odd black one and absolutely no blue ones.
What I want is a VIN and a collection date 😂 Until then, “The Shipping News” it is !

Reactions: s88ats
@Mr Miserable we have seen some EDD changes today with many being brought forward to start dates 14th-16th June through to 30th. Are we expecting RCC Europe to come in a little earlier to Southampton or one of the other ships to drop by Southampton before then?
I would of thought that if it was the 14th, that would be glovis or TheBen, which I would suspect there are no UK cars on board.

Reactions: MrMoonUK
@Mr Miserable we have seen some EDD changes today with many being brought forward to start dates 14th-16th June through to 30th. Are we expecting RCC Europe to come in a little earlier to Southampton or one of the other ships to drop by Southampton before then?
We don't know where GLOVIS SPLENDOR is heading to after Koper (I'm expecting her to unload fully there) but I think it's a stretch to hope for Southampton. RCC EUROPE could do a sprint from Singapore and arrive a couple of days early.

Got the calculator out and a ship full of Tesla’s is worth around £250m plus the value of the ship 😳
If the above is true, the below is understandable.
As I understand it they don’t sail without a firm itinerary or cargo. They just don’t necessarily make either of those public.
Particularly since there’s a clearly marked ‘pirate zone’ not too far from the entry to the Suez.

Status
Not open for further replies.