Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr Miserable is there a Southampton Eastern Docks dog walker that would alert us if an earlier boat did arrive given the randomness of Q2. Also, as a long-shot, could SEA PATRIS be a Koper contender ...?
All Teslas are unloaded in the Western Docks in Southampton - any ship just heading to the Eastern Docks eg TITUS can be ruled out.
SEA PATRIS departed Shanghai prior to Q3 and so I'm ignoring her.

Dutch Blue MY LR (black interior, standard wheels). We have a VIN (from the source code of the account page), EDD is August 08 - August 22 and have just got the text saying "its on its way to the Netherlands and they expect to deliver it soon"
Can you tell me the 1st 3 digits of the final 6 numbers eg 410XXX of the VIN, it may help in deciding which ship.

Model Ys on route to the docks. Rolling them straight to the boats rather than parking at the terminal. Tesla mean business this Q. Looks to be loading SHI YUAN, a domestic boat.

Could this be an explanation as to maybe some ships were missed? If they are being transported this way, WuWa's video's may not be a help to us?

Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.