Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
whats updated ?
is summon back ? ;)
I know the possibility not Summon working is a joke but was Summon really disabled?

It used to work for me maybe 18 months ago. Now the lights just finish but my Model S doesn't move anywhere.

Does anyone have a MCU2 Model S that actually has a working Summon.

I've also noticed Sat Nav directions on the big screen doesn't show subsequent turns. Not sure if it's just me.

I know the possibility not Summon working is a joke but was Summon really disabled?

It used to work for me maybe 18 months ago. Now the lights just finish but my Model S doesn't move anywhere.

I've also noticed Sat Nav directions on the big screen doesn't show subsequent turns. Not sure if it's just me.
My model Y does same thing, you have to be so close to it that it stops moving thinking your an obstacle - I’m guessing at the why but yah it opens mirrors flashes lights then stops

hopefully fix the map problem during navigation!
Map problem fixed for me, although it seems to be at the downside of labelling as the A1(M) has a label about every 200 yards telling me that it's the A1.

Updated while grabbing lunch at Fosse Park and the first thing Autopilot did on the motorway home was flick the indicator on automatically and cheerfully swerve across three lanes Audi-style, which I've never seen it do before. Couldn't reproduce unfortunately.

Map problem fixed for me, although it seems to be at the downside of labelling as the A1(M) has a label about every 200 yards telling me that it's the A1.

Updated while grabbing lunch at Fosse Park and the first thing Autopilot did on the motorway home was flick the indicator on automatically and cheerfully swerve across three lanes Audi-style, which I've never seen it do before. Couldn't reproduce unfortunately.
Knowing how slow the auto lane changes are, that manoeuvre must have taken around 3 weeks to complete

If I understand it correctly, summon was disabled when Tesla transitioned from radar to visual
Got my M3P in December with EAP, and don't even have that selection on my app

12.05 - seems particularly poor to me
420 miles yesterday in mixed rain, wipers carzy way more than normal, but auto lane changes abandoned so many time when pulling in after overtaking a lorry on the motorway (accepting lance change invitations then abandoning when halfway into the lane)

Just received 2023.12.05 I'm hoping this fixes the poor DAB sound (I get a lot of crackling when listening to DAB). I have raised this on numerous SRs and they just keep telling me its a known issue that they are working on fixing in future Software updates. Not sure if it is just me mentally looking out for it, but to me the reception is getting noticeable worse with every new software update, the last update (12.1.1) being a particularly bad one for this issue!!

Just received 2023.12.05 I'm hoping this fixes the poor DAB sound (I get a lot of crackling when listening to DAB). I have raised this on numerous SRs and they just keep telling me its a known issue that they are working on fixing in future Software updates. Not sure if it is just me mentally looking out for it, but to me the reception is getting noticeable worse with every new software update, the last update (12.1.1) being a particularly bad one for this issue!!
12.1 was bad from the moment it installed. Haven’t really noticed on 12.5 yet.

Reactions: Bantam

Just done the post 2023.12.5 reboot (upgraded from .12.1.1). Noticed the crackle on DAB for the first time (ie didn't knowingly have it on .12.1.1) - didn't try any other music sources.

I did however notice that it seemed to be related to TeslaCam - I could turn on/off the crackle, at will, by playing clips on TeslaCam viewer. Didn't drive anywhere though to see if it also crackled with regular 'dashcam' activity.