Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2nd Row Cup Holders from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cant someone take the front cupholder in the arm rest, copy it and put them in the back part of the arm rest? I get that it would be an either or in terms of usage, versus having both front and rear accessible at the same time - but it would be a simple/discrete install. Just cut into the rear top of your armrest, drop in the cupholders (ordered from oem). What am I missing??

Cant someone take the front cupholder in the arm rest, copy it and put them in the back part of the arm rest? I get that it would be an either or in terms of usage, versus having both front and rear accessible at the same time - but it would be a simple/discrete install. Just cut into the rear top of your armrest, drop in the cupholders (ordered from oem). What am I missing??

You mean like these? Coming Soon! | teslaccessories.com
Rearview_Parz_2ac2590c-49cd-44b4-8309-878e22ce0b1a_large_large.jpg

Frontbotheslide_Parz_large.jpg

Depends on how comfortable the armrest remains at what appears to be about double the height of the stock armrest. Great idea, but would rather the armrest height not be increased so much....

My guess is that the Teslacessories armrest will be softer, so the in use height won't be much different than it is now.

Like Potelrgeist.... They'rrrrrrrrrrrrrre Heeeeeeeeeeere!
The Premium Arm Rest Zarf* (PARZ)
As someone who has done over 5,000 deliveries, I know never to comment on a babies new name!
Like the patient with the last name of 'King' who saw a sign on the wall that said, "No Smoking" & named her son "Nosmo King"! :eek:
So I won't 'touch' PARZ, but may I know what the plural of PARZ is and does this come with 2 PARZ or is the set of 2, one PARZ? :confused:

The standard front cupholders are almost useless. Positioned exactly where I want to put my elbow, it rests nicely in the indention.

Am making measurements and sketches to build a small wooden platform in the center "floor tray" that I believe will stay clear of the display while holding cups in a position I am used to. Also install and remove in seconds.

Like Potelrgeist.... They'rrrrrrrrrrrrrre Heeeeeeeeeeere!
The Premium Arm Rest Zarf* (PARZ)
As someone who has done over 5,000 deliveries, I know never to comment on a babies new name!
Like the patient with the last name of 'King' who saw a sign on the wall that said, "No Smoking" & named her son "Nosmo King"! :eek:
So I won't 'touch' PARZ, but may I know what the plural of PARZ is and does this come with 2 PARZ or is the set of 2, one PARZ? :confused:

Expensive and they look like clown shoes...

Bought Tesla Rear Cup Holders today, along with the Floor Liners. Crazy thing is, the $200 Floor Liners are made by WeatherTech, which sell for $249 and say Weathertech, instead of Tesla...
So, Cost Justification...Saved $50 for the WeatherTech Liners I wanted, and got the spill-proofing needed. Kid's water bottles won't roll around now under the seats, and the youngest still hangs out in the rear facing seat which includes a cupholder...
I'll post pictures when everything is install next week.

The Model X front center console fits in the Model S and provides built in rear cup holders. Other differences include a self closing front compartment (which is spring loaded) and the lid that covers the USB/12v area is just plastic that matches the rest of the console so no worrying about piano black, wood, carbon fiber, etc.

Given that Tesla wants to minimize the differences between the two vehicles I would imagine they will make this the standard center console offering for both at some point. Or you could buy a Model X and swap the console over to your S ;-)