Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The inconsistency from Tesla reps is deplorable. Would it be too much to ask for them to have a one pager FAQ to dispel all of this misinformation.
Yes, because then when it wasn't followed or they what to change it, i.e. prioritize FSD, then people would upset about that and would have something to point to. It's best to have a lack of consistency btween SAs and operate via word of mouth... there max flexibility and the least amount of accountability.

Reactions: bluewhite79
Yes, because then when it wasn't followed or they what to change it, i.e. prioritize FSD, then people would upset about that and would have something to point to. It's best to have a lack of consistency btween SAs and operate via word of mouth... there max flexibility and the least amount of accountability.
So instead people just take to forums to complain about inconsistency, lack of predictability, and no accountability. Makes perfect sense. It's not as if consumers would have a cause of action against Tesla if they failed to meet expectations laid out in FAQ.

So instead people just take to forums to complain about inconsistency, lack of predictability, and no accountability. Makes perfect sense. It's not as if consumers would have a cause of action against Tesla if they failed to meet expectations laid out in FAQ.
So we all come here and try to commiserate together 🤪. Side benefit, we can also go through the re-educational process to get rid of any doubts or questions we have about the emperor not having any cloths... thumbs down for everyone! Wonder then the shock therapy starts should the re-education fail 😜

Anyone with suggestions on whether upgrading to 20” wheels will speed up the delivery?

I prefer the dark rims, but I hear they are a rough ride?
We have the 20 inch wheels and honestly I don’t know where the rough ride comments come from. They handle bumps better than any of our recent cars, even a minivan. No regrets (yet).

Anyone know the impact of putting my July 21 reservation on hold? Seems like with Tesla unable to deliver timely I might be able to keep it for the indefinite future? Feels like years before they’ll force me to take it off hold?
Interesting thought. Late last year they did a purge on holds... sending out letters that said come off hold or be canceled. I seem to remember VINs came pretty quickly for a lot of the folks that came off hold. Maybe going on hold now will highlight us to "the system" and when they threaten us to come off hold or be canceled it will result in a priority for a VIN? 🤣 I don't know if they allow holds anymore though after the purge or if it had to be within some X number of days from the original order date.