Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 157 today. OD: 8/14, MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no tow.

Original EDD 12/11-12/31, got pushed to 1/6-2/3 in December.
1/7 updated to 1/11-2/8. 1/12 updated to 1/18-2/1.

No change today. Hoping for an EDD soon. But 7 seaters are getting the shaft.

Yeah, seeing a decent amount of movement in the August thread, I was really hoping to start seeing VINs for my fellow 7 seaters. Hopefully this week or next we’ll at least start to see some VINs assigned…
I think our 7 seaters are sitting in this parking lot in Austin :)
1642568985780.png

Still on TBD over here and haven’t seen anyone with the same config! Apparently there are dates in the system but the person yesterday was hesitant to give them because people usually call him back angry when they change. Going to see if I can get those dates out of someone today and ask if the TBD I’m seeing will ever change. I feel better knowing there’s something in the system, but I’m curious and want to know what those dates are!

Anyone with a similar build (MYLR7, MSM, black interior, 20”? What’s your OD and EDD?
Mine is similar build (see my signature for info)except wheels but I think now location might be an important question to ask also, like east coast vs west coast (meaning Austin vs Fremont). I feel like thee might be a early to mid Feb 7 seater batch for the east coasters coming up! But just a guess based on some of the peoples reports of build, Edd, and location.

Reactions: sacraM3nto
EDD still holding at Jan 31-Feb 14. Blue/black/19/tow/no FSD with Kansas City delivery location. For all of us except those on the West coast I would think we would start to see VINs really soon if the EDDs are good considering travel time to our various delivery locations.