Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any US Model 3 Performance deliveries in 2019?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also told them today that I’m waiting for a 2019.

This guy on FB had something odd happen as his order date was reset from January to today.

Attachments

• 6370CB69-9EB6-4304-8639-054ECEF5C404.png
    6370CB69-9EB6-4304-8639-054ECEF5C404.png
    616.5 KB · Views: 107
That's going to be a sharp look, nice! Going for Blue Performance / Black Interior myself because I have kids and dread what they would do the few times they get time in the back of the car haha.
Congrats Crypto, we have two boys 12 and 9. We are past the feet on the back seat and Cheerios stage, lol! My oldest and I are both super excited, here’s to a 2 week delivery.

Congrats Crypto, we have two boys 12 and 9. We are past the feet on the back seat and Cheerios stage, lol! My oldest and I are both super excited, here’s to a 2 week delivery.

Oh I dream of those days.. 5 and 3, the back of the other car frequently looks like a Cheerio zoo within a few days of being cleaned each time, so it was black or black interior. Enjoy too, I'm super excited for my Model 3 to arrive"

• Funny
Reactions: Dakata
Ok guys, I ordered my blue Model 3 performance yesterday and already have a provisional pick up date of March 19! Not sure what problems you're having, but mine seems on track to meet the under 2 weeks delivery, I will keep you updated.

Incidentally, I went into the Tesla store here in Naples yesterday to place the order as they were so great with the test drive, overnight loan of the car to try it out and all around customer service. They all looked very glum and will be closing the store by end of March, and even more absurdly cannot take anybody out for test drives as of the day before. They had placed 5 orders for customers that day, and all the customers said the same as me: as a non-Tesla owner prior, and without the store here in Naples to try out the Model S and 3 as I did, I absolutely would have NOT ordered a $62k car as I just have.

Elon is a genius but also flawed to be presuming people will shop for cars like consumer items on Amazon and drive hours to pick up and go "oh well, I can take this untested car I've never driven back within 7 days if not". That's just not how it works, I fear Tesla sales are about to take a huge hit for this short sightedness and would have preferred they made the base $40k not $35k and not laid off that precious network of sales and marketing that clearly they don't appreciate the value it's adding.

Just because I might go on to order online (as encouraged) doesn't mean the Naples team did not play a critical role in getting this sale. Anyway, I'm very lucky here - I got all the upside of that service and the upside of the price cuts. I wonder how many potential new Tesla owners like my globally will now never get to try test driving and will not buy as a result of this.. I think a lot.

Reactions: bhzmark
Ok guys, I ordered my blue Model 3 performance yesterday and already have a provisional pick up date of March 19! Not sure what problems you're having, but mine seems on track to meet the under 2 weeks delivery, I will keep you updated.

Incidentally, I went into the Tesla store here in Naples yesterday to place the order as they were so great with the test drive, overnight loan of the car to try it out and all around customer service. They all looked very glum and will be closing the store by end of March, and even more absurdly cannot take anybody out for test drives as of the day before. They had placed 5 orders for customers that day, and all the customers said the same as me: as a non-Tesla owner prior, and without the store here in Naples to try out the Model S and 3 as I did, I absolutely would have NOT ordered a $62k car as I just have.

Elon is a genius but also flawed to be presuming people will shop for cars like consumer items on Amazon and drive hours to pick up and go "oh well, I can take this untested car I've never driven back within 7 days if not". That's just not how it works, I fear Tesla sales are about to take a huge hit for this short sightedness and would have preferred they made the base $40k not $35k and not laid off that precious network of sales and marketing that clearly they don't appreciate the value it's adding.

Just because I might go on to order online (as encouraged) doesn't mean the Naples team did not play a critical role in getting this sale. Anyway, I'm very lucky here - I got all the upside of that service and the upside of the price cuts. I wonder how many potential new Tesla owners like my globally will now never get to try test driving and will not buy as a result of this.. I think a lot.
Congrats! I agree with you. My wife and I test drove the car before ordering the blue performance model. Like you, we would have never ordered it if we didn’t get to test drive the car.

• Love
Reactions: CryptoP3D