Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received their refreshed Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A coworker of my wife's has the refreshed S in the same color as ours (and parks beside ours). Sadly, she really likes the redesigned front and lights. I love the idea of the HEPA filter and the new lights. They released the refresh before our car even turned 1 month (which I assume happened to a lot of people as well).

Curious what the cost of selling the "old" to get into the refreshed look would be.

Can you get any pictures of the two next to each other? We haven't seen many comparisons next to each other. Is the refreshed model a 70?

Thanks Erik

A coworker of my wife's has the refreshed S in the same color as ours (and parks beside ours). Sadly, she really likes the redesigned front and lights. I love the idea of the HEPA filter and the new lights. They released the refresh before our car even turned 1 month (which I assume happened to a lot of people as well).

Curious what the cost of selling the "old" to get into the refreshed look would be.

I've read that some companies are already working on a aftermarket front bumper which whould look like the new one.

AFAIK, the frunk is the same size now for all models, AWD or RWD.

Didn't know that! I'm happy to have the new front, but didn't want to loose the big frunk... Now I'm even more curious about my new car.

Edit: Quote errors...

Really! didnt think anyone received it yet. Or we would be seeing a ton of pictures of their brand new S. I am anxious to see pics of a new S Obsidian black. With this new design I think it will look bad ass!

Reactions: bobjustbob
Mine still says Late May-June also. My VIN is 1393xx. What is yours Electrik? I've noticed people with VINs 2000 higher than mine show the same window.
Mine is 1403xx, but they moved mine up in the production queue. You can read why in this post I did:
Model S Delivery Update

According to them they were trying to make mine one of the first off the production line.

Reactions: newtman
Mine is 1403xx, but they moved mine up in the production queue. You can read why in this post I did:
Model S Delivery Update

According to them they were trying to make mine one of the first off the production line.

I hope you get yours ASAP

It's awesome that Tesla is trying to get your car to you sooner. I hope you are the first person to get a refreshed Model S. God bless you my friend! Keep us informed and post pictures when it arrives :)

Can you get any pictures of the two next to each other? We haven't seen many comparisons next to each other. Is the refreshed model a 70?

Thanks Erik

Here ya go!

Attachments

• IMG_3668.JPG
    IMG_3668.JPG
    607.2 KB · Views: 248