Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone still not received 2022.36 yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am pretty excited about this update with the new energy consumption breakout as well as additional features that'll be on the S3XY buttons. However, the vehicle still says 2022.28.2 is most up-to-date. Anyone in the same boat?
My 2018 Model 3 is on 2022.28.2 also. Seeing how 2022.36 is now up to 2022.36.5, I am content to wait until they work the bugs out. There have been a lot of issues with those receiving early versions of 36.

My car and app have told me 2022.36.5 is ready to be installed. This is the fourth update I’ve received since 2022.20.8 and I’ve installed none of them. Still awaiting new TV software to state parity with my version in following distances, and not making mandatory the use of auto high beams and wipers. Could be a long wait, or Tesla will get fed up and update my car anyway. Regardless I‘m not anxious for the downgrade despite the new goodies.

This has been kind of an unusual update. It releases, ramps up, drops off, then another "dot" update comes out shortly thereafter. This has happened like 3 times now. I thought 2022.36.5 was going to go wide release, but it has dropped off precipitously in the last day (based on Teslafi's graphs).

• Informative
Reactions: Sir Surfalot
I rented a Model Y from Hertz last week and during my rental the software updated from 28.2 to 36.5. A friend who went on the same trip with us and also rented a Model Y did not get the update in his car (stayed on 28.2).

My personal MYP was updated to 36.2 I think a couple of weeks ago.

2021 m3p here running 2022.28.2. Region is upper midwest. Sucks now you can only check for updates once a day now. Guess it makes sense for all of us constantly pinging their servers for updates they havent released to us. They need to make the update process more transparent on how it actually goes.