Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on march 18th my SR+ red & white, glad i did not get delivery earlier because now i can add FSD with the federal paying 2/3rd of it but I hope it arrives quickly now because that 100m$ is gonna be spent quickly !
I'd double check that...in the other thread someone posted a screenshot of a FAQ saying that you had to order on or after May 1 to qualify....I'd look into cancelling or order/re ordering today to ensure that you qualify....

Federal EV coming this budget 2019

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Kmartyn
Ordered on march 18th my SR+ red & white, glad i did not get delivery earlier because now i can add FSD with the federal paying 2/3rd of it but I hope it arrives quickly now because that 100m$ is gonna be spent quickly !
My order from April 14 of SR+ Blue with FSD has not had the $5000 show up on my order summary and payments account page. No one as of yet has confirmed from their account otherwise that adding FSD $6600 still gets you the rebate. I'm waiting to speak with my Delivery Agent.

I wonder if the deliveries that happened today and happening this week for the $47,600 standard range (220 miles) are eligible for federal rebate? If so that would be a sweet deal for those that may have scored it today.

Yes it does apply, based on the date you make the final payment, and get the complete bill of sale. It was a wonderful bonus that Tesla got this done just it time.

Yes it does apply, based on the date you make the final payment, and get the complete bill of sale. It was a wonderful bonus that Tesla got this done just it time.
I'd be careful, the 'normal' SR isn't on the list of eligible vehicles, the SR- and the SR+ are, unless you have a reference/source that a 'normal' SR at 47600 will also qualify I'd be wary of saying something so definitely.