Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Articles re Tesla—Fact or Fiction?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have discovered a new calling
there is an article on SA
http://seekingalpha.com/article/403...telsa-november-buying-december-driving-prices
that comments about th e high short interest and is somewhat positive
The author asked folks to report problematic comments and abusive comments
I have started doing so and MS, drewster, 'themaybenaut' and a few others are up in arms, P&M'ing, complaining posts are disappearing and blaming author (personal attack btw) to the point of being livid.
There is actually starting to be a polite discussion and others have joined in reporting.
It's somewhat fun and a 2'fer or a 3'fer since MS is quite frustrated it seems. i have probably gotten 15-20 posts almost immediately removed
I have been notified by Montana Skeptic on Seeking Alpha that either he/her or someone is monitoring TMC and has reported me to Seeking Alpha in some fashion for reporting personal attacks there. (the mods apparently agree as they are deleting questionable comments)
fairly rapid response from MS
perhaps the quality of discussion will get better.
(a cheery merry christmas, happy new year to MS, btw)

Bears getting grumpier as the stock price increases. :D Hi MS and others, hope you have a horrible New Years.

IF YOU COPY THIS, you may only quote the entire comment

someone is lifting my comments from here "whole cloth" and sending them to SA where Montana Skeptic is using them in comments
I find that mildly disturbing coming from a lawyer, so again to Montana and the rest "lurking here" merry christmas, happy prosperous new year,

I answered by saying, I prefer polite, civil discussion, which is best for investing among folks with different POV.

IF YOU COPY THIS, you may only quote the entire comment

Another BS article: Did Tesla's Autopilot Predict a Crash? -- Tech Roundup
The title sounds encouraging; I've been waiting for a more widespread/financial article about the recent save in NL. But the article completely leaves out the fact that the Tesla wasn't in the crash! It leaves the distinct impression that it did crash, while on autopilot.

I tweeted the author about his leaving the impression that the Tesla was hit.

Meanwhile, here are two other articles about the incident.

Huffington Post: Tesla Autopilot Appears To Predict Crash Moments Before It Happens | The Huffington Post

CNBC: Tesla Autopilot appears to 'predict' accident in front of it

Another BS article: Did Tesla's Autopilot Predict a Crash? -- Tech Roundup
The title sounds encouraging; I've been waiting for a more widespread/financial article about the recent save in NL. But the article completely leaves out the fact that the Tesla wasn't in the crash! It leaves the distinct impression that it did crash, while on autopilot.
To me the article looked like it put Tesla in a positive light. The author did make the assumption that the reader had watched the video, though.