Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is all pretty amazing:

Sure it could happen with open source. ChaosGPT is open source.

Imo Yann is never arguing in a fair way. He hand waves a lot of arguments, says that no serious researcher disagrees with him when Yoshua and Hinton do. And mainly I think he lacks creativity. If we have AGI, asking it play gain of function and make supercovid is not that hard. Why would anyone do it? Why did people make chaosGPT as soon as autoGPT was out? Because clearly some people just want to see the world burn. His defence? That his AGI would protect him. Imo that requires a lot of control over the world and not sure if China are happy with him having so much control of the world. We cannot even align humans, how could agree on how to align AGI?

Reactions: Buckminster
All it took was $200 worth of training to remove all guardrails from an opensource LLM and have it give advice for how to start a pandemic. Imagine when we have a true AGI, an optimus, a few hundred dollars worth for lab equipment from Alibaba and a psychopath incel teenager ready to take revenge on the world...

Anyone asked "How do you start a zombie pandemic" yet? LOL

Anyone asked "How do you start a zombie pandemic" yet? LOL
If it's possible to do it, I think it's likely that an AGI would figure out how to do it. I think the diamondoid bacteria would be a good start.

• Helpful
Reactions: betstarship
How long will it take for Artificial Intelligence to figure out ‘affordable electrification + traffic + road safety + driverless’...
that it’s best to REthink, REtemplate, REformat the thing that's supposed to carry us from A to B, the car?

F-AWWYRXkAAE-xJ