Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Australia] Model Y - April/May Orders (May-Jun Delivery) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With a EDD: June 26 – July 17 looks like our ship is the Turandot which arrives in Melbourne on 26th June.
I would imagine it would hit the RAV DB when it docks. Maybe someone else could clarify
This sounds like the most likely ship. The time that the EDD was updated corresponds with the departure time and the date range corresponds with the arrival time.

I note from the AAT terminals schedule that "Berth and yard Congestion" seems to be expected to be over by Saturday 24th July for Port Kembla
And for the last week in June, there are less ships berthing than there are spots.
Hopefully this is good news form those berthing this week in Port Kembla

Newbie here, and I might be in the wrong thread. Ordered MY RWD (black, black, 19") 18th May VIC, EDD hasn't changed as Jul-Sep. I did notice that the website is currently quoting Jun-Aug, would be spewing if new orders received deliveries before me!

Newbie here, and I might be in the wrong thread. Ordered MY RWD (black, black, 19") 18th May VIC, EDD hasn't changed as Jul-Sep. I did notice that the website is currently quoting Jun-Aug, would be spewing if new orders received deliveries before me!
Have found the long thread at: Australian Model Y Waiting Room

It is probably a good idea to prepare yourself for later orders receiving their cars before. It is frustratingly common.

Hi New to this. I've just been informed of yet another delay to delivery which means I will be overseas when the car is ready for collection. Will Tesla hold the car upon my return, mid September, or do I go back on the wait list? Thanks.

Hi New to this. I've just been informed of yet another delay to delivery which means I will be overseas when the car is ready for collection. Will Tesla hold the car upon my return, mid September, or do I go back on the wait list? Thanks.
They usually allow one week to collect the car, then you go to the back of the queue. You can nominate someone else to collect it for you. If it is going to be a problem, you might be able to talk to them about it now and sort something out. That said, September is far enough away that further delays are likely and it might not be a problem at all.

I spoke to SA about this. They reckon the June - Aug is wrong and accounting for cancelled deliveries and people nabbing from inventory etc. It's all nonsense and they actually have no idea. Was assured mine would "update", it wasn't.

Based on others ordering many weeks/months prior to me, who still don't have their vehicles yet tho, I'm not concerned about it anymore. I can't see it actually changing the delivery date and I doubt pushing to have it changed to the current dates (even if it were possible) would make a difference to actual delivery.