Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@dronus I just saw this posted on Whirlpool
OMG i just looked on Whirlpool but my eyes started blinking, my head shaking and my body twitching... Do they not belive in having threads on pages?
I was scrolling for the bottom but the scroll wheel on my mouse over heated so i had to get a new mouse, and that overheated... it just goes and goes and goes...

Reactions: Jules22
Screenshot 2023-11-24 124958.png

Went and did a test drive of the model 3 at Fortitude Valley in Brisbane this morning. I booking it a few weeks ago hoping the Highland M3 would be available, but then kept the booking as I thought it would be a good comparison when the new one is available. Saw a plastic wrapped M3 out the back which would be the M3 Highland. Pretty excited to be that close.

Asked the fellow there when he expected the new model to be available for customers, and he thought early January. But that was just speculation on his behalf. Hopefully he’s wrong and we get it before Christmas haha.

I’ll be lining up tomorrow morning before 9am when they open the doors. Will post some photos if I’m not hounded through the viewing 😁

Reactions: PcS000 and dronus
Went and did a test drive of the model 3 at Fortitude Valley in Brisbane this morning. I booking it a few weeks ago hoping the Highland M3 would be available, but then kept the booking as I thought it would be a good comparison when the new one is available. Saw a plastic wrapped M3 out the back which would be the M3 Highland. Pretty excited to be that close.

Asked the fellow there when he expected the new model to be available for customers, and he thought early January. But that was just speculation on his behalf. Hopefully he’s wrong and we get it before Christmas haha.

I’ll be lining up tomorrow morning before 9am when they open the doors. Will post some photos if I’m not hounded through the viewing 😁
Look forward to your photos and thoughts! Did you see what colour the M3HL was?

Make sure you follow the YT influencers check list... Door Thunk, stalkless, horn, seats, display bevel, indicators. boot lights, rear screen, windows washer filler at front, etc etc etc

Look forward to your photos and thoughts! Did you see what colour the M3HL was?

Make sure you follow the YT influencers check list... Door Thunk, stalkless, horn, seats, display bevel, indicators. boot lights, rear screen, windows washer filler at front, etc etc etc

Isn't that Door Thunk, stalkless, Door Thunk, Horn, Door Thunk, Seats, Door Thunk, Display bevel, Door Thunk, indicators, Door Thunk etc etc