Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GPT enjoys fence sitting a lot...

You:
Is stealth grey or deep blue metallic a better colour for the Tesla Model 3?

ChatGPT:
The choice between Stealth Grey and Deep Blue Metallic for a Tesla Model 3 ultimately comes down to personal preference. Both colors have their own appeal, and the "better" color is subjective and depends on your individual taste.

Stealth Grey tends to offer a more understated and elegant look. It's a neutral color that can complement the car's sleek design without drawing too much attention. If you prefer a classic and timeless appearance, Stealth Grey might be a good choice.

On the other hand, Deep Blue Metallic can add a bold and vibrant touch to the Model 3. This color is more eye-catching and may showcase the car's curves and features more prominently. If you want a color that stands out and makes a statement, Deep Blue Metallic could be the preferred option.

Consider factors like your personal style, the overall aesthetic you're going for, and how well the color aligns with your preferences and lifestyle. Additionally, keep in mind that personal opinions on color can vary, so it's recommended to view both colors in person or through detailed images to get a better sense of how they look on the Tesla Model 3.
You have to 'prime it' to make it give you the answers you want lol

Grok seems like it will be a lot more fun for this sort of stuff

• Funny
Reactions: e-enthusiast30
Nothing like that for me. The only call I received was to tell me the car would be ready a couple of says early and to ask if I could pick it up earlier than booked.
Awesome, did you end up leasing it or paying cash?
If leased did the earlier pick up cause any issues with the NL people?
Just curious, don’t have to answer if you don’t want to :)

IMG_7486.jpeg

Wheeeeeeeeeee

South port hey…… let’s see where these boats go

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jules22 and Tesl3on