Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7630.jpeg

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
who knows.. maybe once all the cars are off and they send some Adelaide way, you might get an updated EDD or VIN (and if your config is on board), since you are pretty much first in the queue for Adelaide (I would think).
Maybe, not holding my breath.
Enjoying the journey as much as the destination.
Or so I’m convincing myself haha.

Perth now has a second vehicle so test drives are open. I’m going in the morning!

Thanks for all the learnings on the door thunking, i can’t wait to give it a go in person :)
Do it a few times to burn it in to your long term memory, and make sure you record it to share :)

Once we all get our cars, all I ask, and it is a very small thing that will be highly appreciated is to post or send me a single thunk from your door.

I’ll compile it into an Australian tribute compilation video to celebrate the single biggest engineering feat of the modern age.
Other aspects also welcome :)

Reactions: kevh and Jules22
I use one of these water bottles and it fits perfectly in the bottle holder of a classic Model 3. :)

Yeah I need to hold my Jim and Cola can 😝

Reactions: dronus
Hi All, first time caller.

My order was Sep 16th, however I modified it on Sep 30th (changed to white seats no other changes)

Model 3 white LR
Order date 16th Sep
Standard wheels
Estimated delivery Jan-Mar 😔
No VIN
Melbourne

Has anyone started a tracking sheet ? I feel like it might help for all of us nuts who are obsessively refreshing the app? Or is there a reason we don't have one?

Reactions: avfc1982 and dronus
Hi All, first time caller.

My order was Sep 16th, however I modified it on Sep 30th (changed to white seats no other changes)

Model 3 white LR
Order date 16th Sep
Standard wheels
Estimated delivery Jan-Mar 😔
No VIN
Melbourne

Has anyone started a tracking sheet ? I feel like it might help for all of us nuts who are obsessively refreshing the app? Or is there a reason we don't have one?
Howdy and welcome to the forum / sanitarium.
A ship did just land in Melbourne however it’s likely it was mainly Tesla employees cars and some select people in Melbourne and I think qld.
They already have vins etc so it’s likely your car will make it on the next ship.
We are all waiting to see if the Don Juan which is berthing in Shanghai tonight is picking up our cars.
If it is, expect to get an email or sms from Tesla.
The DJ will be docking in qld first, then Sydney then Melbourne so it will be early January.
I’m fairly confident that someone will mention it here too at some stage :)
From there just follow along :)
Again, welcome :)