Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so he's Norwegian hypermiling, but he does show what kind of range is possible.

I'm in warm central Queensland, and I'm curious about differences in range in either colder climates or warmer climates like mine. The video confused me somewhat. Anyone with local experiences to clarify? ... and even more relevant to the local wet weather atm, is effect of rain and heavy rain on range.

I'm in warm central Queensland, and I'm curious about differences in range in either colder climates or warmer climates like mine. The video confused me somewhat. Anyone with local experiences to clarify? ... and even more relevant to the local wet weather atm, is effect of rain and heavy rain on range.
On the Model 3 Facebook group it has long been apparent that the Queenslanders get noticeably lower average Wh/km (ie better efficiency) than those from say Victoria. The gap may have narrowed since the heat pump replaced the resistive heating, though.

Reactions: rtvanda
Ordered mine on 23/11/21 (LW RED/Black).... May/June apparently.

Anyway I was over the ditch in NZ last week.. in Auckland I saw so many damn Model 3's i just said "f#@k it" as a joke each time i saw one... i even had 4 x F's at one set of lights!!! funny thing is.. majority were red or blue. Wife laughed and said she bet one was my order that was supposed to come Q1....... sniff!

Over here in Brisbane I have yet to repeat my escapade as i havent seen one lolz.

I ordered on 6 Feb (Perth) and my SA reckons we're looking at mid-June delivery still notwithstanding the lockdown. I'm not sure how that's possible given Perth gets everything last, but I'm still crossing my fingers.
I ordered my LR on 01/02, also in Perth. For a mid June delivery, the cars would have to be on the Turandot, departing Shanghai on 02/05. ETA Perth 06/06.

Attachments

• AsiaNZSchedule (5).pdf
    162 KB · Views: 94
I ordered my LR on 01/02, also in Perth. For a mid June delivery, the cars would have to be on the Turandot, departing Shanghai on 02/05. ETA Perth 06/06.
Mid June (being code for mid to late June usually) would be the usual Morning Clara, yeah?
If there aren't a bunch of VINS being allocated I can't imagine they're gonna get made and on the boat in a week or am I missing something? (likely)