Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've gone through several iterations of build tag in our time here and it's never updated variable values. A change of a flag result to false is a definite change to the variable itself. I don't see any reason they would invert a flag as part of a build update.

As in: they might change the variable type or rename the variable or replace the variable with a new one. But to flip an existing variable value from true to false? That's not something you would do in updating source code generally. The variable value changed, not the variable. And it's unlikely to be changed manually. It'd come from some other source probably. Unless it's a checkbox on an internally used form. But that seems very manual for something like Tesla.
Interesting! That gets me excited now 🫠

I don't see any reason they would invert a flag as part of a build update.

They might have deprecated the corresponding OMS feature. Not sure why they’d set the value to false for everyone instead of removing it from the API response entirely, could be to avoid a BC break.

I’m going to reserve my excitement until someone confirms that their isNotMatchedToRa00Vin is true.

They might have deprecated the corresponding OMS feature. Not sure why they’d set the value to false for everyone instead of removing it from the API response entirely, could be to avoid a BC break.

I’m going to reserve my excitement until someone confirms that their isNotMatchedToRa00Vin is true.
Yep, I think we need someone with a very recent M3 order to check theirs

I (optimistically) reckon they've decided on a number of vehicles and allocated X number of vehicles in the manufacturing system to the order queue in the OMS and they haven't applied VINs yet. That false value probably kicks off some paperwork or workflow of some type. You're right though. A later order having true will conclusively verify it isn't global.

Wow, so a model 3lr, with a colour and 19” wheels is now 91.6k, up from Feb when I paid 77k with rebate. Insane
M3 LR grey/black 19" wheels ordered 6 Jan was $78,675.
Now that configuration $89,623 drive away in Qld.

In checking that I noticed that there is now an option between the standard Autopilot and Full Self Drive for $10,100. New, or have I not been paying attention?
1655447065444.png

Reactions: New Tech Bj
Its crazy .... blame it on the inflation, from the time I ordered M3 in March the price went up by 7K. Wondering if i can make some money by transferring my order instead of canceling it. The person will not have to pay extra 7K and get the order by ( Aug - Nov) :p

Its crazy .... blame it on the inflation, from the time I ordered M3 in March the price went up by 7K. Wondering if i can make some money by transferring my order instead of canceling it. The person will not have to pay extra 7K and get the order by ( Aug - Nov) :p
I reckon 100k would be possible for an LR on carsales, gets me close to a free performance upgrade for a year wait